⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better not cancel AFTV

:lol::lol:

(Plus Valentine’s Day is coming up, we need to see Ty go out on a date again 😂)

I guess DT now stands for "Doing Time".

DT's legal issues were always a running joke in the YouTube comments.

I knew something was up he just disappeared altogether from social media.

As far AFTV goes, as long as Robbie and Ty are there, the channel will be alright.

I haven’t even checked the AFTV channel in a minute. I’m on the don Robbie channel now

Pep>
Nt skip bayless told me kloppp was the best manager in the world
Loud wrong

This is why you don’t do drugs and make reactionary takes

There was definitely a sky is falling approach to la liga, while ignoring whats happening in other leagues and forgetting we're in a unprecedented pandemic.

Pep>
Nt skip bayless told me kloppp was the best manager in the world
Loud wrong

This is why you don’t do drugs and make reactionary takes

More moral trophies for NT’s biggest loser. :lol:

1642445583908.gif

You’re on pace to celebrate a RM trophy soon :lol:

(Oh and btw, Klopp is still the best manager in the world you bum :lol: )

Leão and Vinicíus both have the biggest leaps this season. Vinny def ahead but still. Who else comes to mind? I think these guys are leading the way and I can’t even think of a 3rd.

1) Vinicíus
2) Rafael Leão

Today 🔥

Last edited:
mendy wins best GK but not in the XI. salah in the mens top 3 but not in the XI. ronaldo over benz? also messi has only had half a good year basically. I think salah and benz were more deserving than ronaldo/messi imo

mendy wins best GK but not in the XI. salah in the mens top 3 but not in the XI. ronaldo over benz? also messi has only had half a good year basically. I think salah and benz were more deserving than ronaldo/messi imo
Like last year when Allison made the XI when Neuer won Best keeper.

Feel like the World XI defs gets voted on popularity between players a lot of the time :lol:, there's always some glaring omissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom