⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what currency tho :lol:

73m pounds/85m euros aka Nicolas Pepe money.

Not gonna start pointing the finger at new signings playing under precarious circumstances when they've been some of the rare bright spots lately :lol:

United are what they are though and with zero January recruitment not expecting any crazy turnaround :smh:

73m pounds/85m euros aka Nicolas Pepe money.

Not gonna start pointing the finger at new signings playing under precarious circumstances when they've been some of the rare bright spots lately :lol:

United are what they are though and with zero January recruitment not expecting any crazy turnaround :smh:

I meant USD 💵

Jape wouldn’t know £ or €.

So he has a point. It was like 100 million USD

280/3 seems like a good deal considering Barca aren't at their height, with a renovation coming who knows how much the stadium will even be in use.

I love the jokes coming from the Madrid side in regards to the possible renaming of Camp Nou when their own stadium is named after a well known fascist who actually fought for fascism, or falangism as they called it. But sure, go off...

I miss this type of Barça vs RM energy.

Things have been way too Buddy Buddy and cozy since the Super League FAILED.

I love the jokes coming from the Madrid side in regards to the possible renaming of Camp Nou when their own stadium is named after a well known fascist who actually fought for fascism, or falangism as they called it. But sure, go off...

I swear this guy wakes up peeved daily. Go eat your dry toast and keep staring at a poster of the Nou Spotify.

1644364621768.gif

That yankee page is jape jape burner account. He finally remembered his password. Havents seen that page here since last season. Yikesss

yankee my dood tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom