⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carlo’s fate is sealed at this point. People don’t seem happy with him. The board was embarrassed by how negatively RM played against PSG. Looks like he’s willing to run players into the ground in order to get that La Liga trophy that’s missing from his collection, and not worry about rotating younger guys for experience and resting older ones.

One thing that will always be part of his legacy though is developing Vini from a player who holds the ball to being efficient and productive with less touches, particularly in the box.

I don’t think many people thought Carletto was a long term coach. Pretty sure we all considered him to be a transitional coach who could get the most out of the current crop of players to achieve a League title.

I don’t think anyone saw us as a UCL contender when he was appointed (even less so, today).

But Carlo is here to complete the job (Liga) while we figure out who’s gonna spearhead the new project with the new superstars starting in 22-23.

At the moment i’d say Ancelotti is definitely meeting expectations.

Neres gotta feel like an idiot. How do you leave Ajax to go play in Ukraine only to get caught up in a war

Did Bielsa screw some of the women in your life? I noticed you been going at him more than Leeds the club itself. What's that about?
No mate not got a problem with Bielsa at all. Just remember when Leeds came up and people were talking like he was the second coming. The bloke got nominated for Coach of the year ffs.
Having said that I guess it ain't his fault.

heggsy heggsy when he sees the bucket..

1645965586882.gif

No mate not got a problem with Bielsa at all. Just remember when Leeds came up and people were talking like he was the second coming. The bloke got nominated for Coach of the year ffs.
Having said that I guess it ain't his fault.
Gotcha. In all fairness to him, he doesn't have the roster depth that many of these other clubs have and injuries decimated his squad. If he had the squad depth and quality of a Villa, Westham, Leicester etc. the results would be different. The squad is literally relying on just Rafihna day in and out to make something happen. I would say the ownership failed him by not bolstering the squad in both the summer and winter windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom