⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Conte:

“When you play against this type of player, they’re decisive. Without Cristiano Ronaldo, it wouldn’t have been a good night for United.”

So United still played badly tho?

I saw that warm embrace with CR7 and Conte at the end of the game just now. Conte wants to manage Man United so bad man :lol:

ain't no way :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly they’re lucky to even get a banner in the first place :lol:

It’s YANKEE STADIUM.

the sponsored ad banners we used to have in my high school gym are bigger than that thing though :rofl: they were better off not doing a banner. I don't recall any football clubs that do that. the galaxy just add a star to the open grass area in our stadium, not sure how everyone else does it and in europe nobody does banners that I know of

If i was Navas..i woulda said..screw them.. all that **** going to make Mbappe want to leave super asap

Cr7 posted.. was proly having a tough decision picking a good shot with brady lol and called himself a goat. Messi in the mudd. The benz hattrick and messi pooooooor game and season had to have add fuel to cr7 yesterday

I'll never fault someone for wanting to bet on themselves and and wanting to be THE guy that's fine to think that way but its more than safe to say Neymar made a mistake leaving Barcelona for PSG. Completely changed his career trajectory and legacy. Not to say he still won't be remembered as a great player and hasn't still been great at PSG but not what it looked like he was heading towards while at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom