⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You a gloryhunter with 7 clubs. Shut the hell up :lol:

83278980-7DD7-476B-B059-67DBE4AA4B4D.jpeg

🥱
kai.gif

United would be stupid to get Poch or Ten Hag.

The issue is mediocre players that are passive and content with being paid instead of fighting for trophies

I do think they need to get Ten Hag, but I've always agreed with the last part. You can't go through all the managers United did and still say it's the managers fault.

IMO Mourinho was the right choice and still should be there, but the bum players let him down. They were too soft and got offended anytime the man spoke the truth or wanted more out of them. Y'all are getting paid millions and millions and if a coach calls you out on your ******** you cry and whine and don't put in the effort. These type of players need to **** the club.

feel like you got to question what kind of power the manager has at United, I even wonder if Ralph got full say.

I don't think that's strictly a United problem tho it's some kind of conspiracy amongst the English.

feel like you got to question what kind of power the manager has at United, I even wonder if Ralph got full say.

I don't think that's strictly a United problem tho it's some kind of conspiracy amongst the English.
It was blatant when they signed Maguire and made him captain right away.

I called it out and dudes thought I was crazy

They still need a manager no? Ragnarok is supposed to transition into becoming President. Rashford needs to be relegated to bench as a Super Sub until he shows otherwise. Maguire should only be used for domestic cup games until his contract is complete where they let him walk. They need to stop overvaluing every young English player they come across.
Better options available

Ragnick getting promoted higher after this season is idiotic

And there's reports Messi will stay, realistically there's probably nowhere to go.

I think dembele and lewa are going to end up there too. They just declined on di Maria's extension. I would say they really messed up not selling mbappe but let's be real they don't need any money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom