⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
read that this will be the first time City and Atleti ever meet in a official match, that's pretty cool.
Love unique match up in European competition when we can get em. I’m excited for the games against them and how this hard clashing of styles will play out

did you get a player or just blank? kept with your normal size? i just got this years madrid authentic in my normal size like i always have in years past but i ended up returning it for a small.

I've found Adidas authentics to run TTS--basically the same as the replica sizing--for the last 3-4 years. I have a Benzema home L/S from this year and found it to be about normal, or as expected (though the sleeves were about an inch too short)

In the Y-3s, got a UCL Modric and a La Liga Camavinga.

P
I've found Adidas authentics to run TTS--basically the same as the replica sizing--for the last 3-4 years. I have a Benzema home L/S from this year and found it to be about normal, or as expected (though the sleeves were about an inch too short)

In the Y-3s, got a UCL Modric and a La Liga Camavinga.

I went Kb9 UCL and im considering going back for the Goalkeeper kit w Liga patches. Idk if to add Tboat tho.

194E9056-0933-4756-81B3-25833B13F3B3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom