⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

word-234x199.png

Any of my LA brethren know a good bar to watch USA/Messico tonight? With March Madness going on, I’m not sure if my usual spot will have the game on
screw the bar, hit up a food spot
go to los compadres in LB
el pescador, culichi town or any mexican food spots should have the game on

Going to a local Salvadoran spot in dc for the usa game lol. Totally forgot these bars finna have full march madness up here

I'd love to see one of these hotshot teams from CONCACAF come play in our Europe qualifying & really get a taste of this.

Word to Bruce arena
calm down champ
2E5D4C3E-28D9-465D-A244-CB70BDF30627.jpeg

BD7FA867-99B1-45B4-95E5-AF35001EADB5.jpeg

I aint even a US fan but for a confederation that qualifies 3 teams i think our record is pretty good.

FC8E8AF3-528D-49C6-9C07-0913ABD15EE7.jpeg

In the last few world cups, Asia nor Africa have gone as deep or been Ad consistent as Concacaf teams. Mexico is always guaranteed to play the 4th game 🤣

Lets put some respect in Concacaf’s name. 😂

Guaranteed you all gonna be glued to the screen tonite watching two teams “unfit” to tie the bootstraps of a mighty Italy, Swedish, or Portuguese national team.

PS
Too many garbage Euro teams get in.
No one wants to watch Switzerland, Albania, Serbia, or Macedonia

Last edited:
Yo who was that NTer that posted "USA has ZERO chance of qualifying into the next round?" And then they proceed out the group stages. And I remember one of yall had that quote in their sig for the lonngest:rofl:

Was working all day and just saw the Italy news. That's insane. They're one of the international teams I've always liked but holy crap... again?

And Bale is still the man in my eyes. Great to see him still doing it, especially for his country. I still regret not getting a Bale Tottenham shirt

screw the bar, hit up a food spot
go to los compadres in LB
el pescador, culichi town or any mexican food spots should have the game on

Yea I’m gonna end up going to El Pescador in Montebello but I’m rooting for USA and I know it’s gonna be 99% Mexico in there :lol: Should be fun doe

That Macedonia L is legit shocking man

Italy were on the longest undefeated streak in international football history up until just recently...

They didn't lose a match in 3 years and ended up missing the world cup :wow: :sick:

Italy is food with Immobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom