⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing 1-4 to Brentford, 1-3 to Madrid and 2-4 to Arsenal all at home

peepo-exit.gif

A pretty easy win after the first 20 minutes, could have scored 5-7 goals today. Hope Alaba doesn't have anything serious.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodrygo has his own break out type season next year or the season after. He looked sharp on the left. And intelligent with his movement and work in tight spaces.

Asensio didn’t have the best performance imo, but I did appreciate that he didn’t just hide on the right wing. He looked to get more involved by drifting inward at times, and found himself a rebound doing that.

Osasuna’s gk was a master of mind games today. Those 2 pk saves weren’t a fluke and he trolled the ish outta my guy Bugatti.

Everybody had good and bad moments but Rodrygo & Camavinga were really good. Rodrygo is at his best when he's aggressive and direct, its why he's been really good lately. He should be the first player off the bench next season.

Benzema needs some rest and he'll get it with a week off.

flyeed flyeed Asensio signed with Jorge Mendes today, has offers from Arsenal, Tottenham & Milan, I expect him to be gone.

:wow: didn’t know he signed with Mendes, could only really mean one thing. Was going to jokingly add that I hoped Milan was watching too :lol:

We might luck into a mini squad revolution with Bale, Marcelo and Isco leaving on free, Jovic said he wants to go somewhere to play, Ceballos reportedly will go back to Betis, Asensio has offers.

Mariano has a year left, we could just buy out his contract since he decided he doesn't want to play football anymore.

Hazard has 2 years left, of course that will be harder.

We might luck into a mini squad revolution with Bale, Marcelo and Isco leaving on free, Jovic said he wants to go somewhere to play, Ceballos reportedly will go back to Betis, Asensio has offers.

Mariano has a year left, we could just buy out his contract since he decided he doesn't want to play football anymore.

Hazard has 2 years left, of course that will be harder.

I’m on board with this to kick off the mini revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom