⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be losing Mata, Pogz, Cavani, Lingz and Matic for sure already on expiring contracts.

Out of the leftover guys wouldn't be surprised if Jones, Telles, Bailly, Tone, Hendo and preseason Pirlo all got sold. All of that would be quite the decent squad turnover as it is.

Ron is a wildcard but I feel he'll stick around for 1 more season.

Would ideally hope a team like Newcastle or Villa could offer something for slabhead but I feel like he'll be a pain in the *** to move on from because of his wages :lol: :smh:. If there's an interested buyer the club should snap their arm off though.

Don't think the club will sanction Rash leaving despite his rough year. Also think AWB's gonna stick around as a squad option instead of a starter, same with McTom even though I wouldn't mind him getting sold. Managers seem to love his attitude and workrate so wouldn't be a terrible option on the bench.

With Ronaldo I just don’t see an out for him currently. Maguire wages and form definitely make it harder to move him on. But I think Newcastle is a good shout. AWB got to go. Mctominay can’t play that deeper role that EtH uses where the midfielder drops to receive the ball from his CBs but I wouldn’t be mad at him as a squad option for now. Keepers are interesting, don’t really have one that fits his mold, think Dave stays for at least a year but Hendo probably gone for more starts.

Paul Mitchell's reportedly interested in coming back to the Prem, Ralf's already cosigned him to the United ownership...:nerd:

Club might actually be moving like a big club hiring competent people for a change if these moves come to fruition.

They already let go the longtime old school scouting guys for a more data analytics driven approach by hiring Dominic Jordan

Murtough is looking for a deputy football director and Mitchell is a Manc :nerd:

Murtough is looking for a deputy football director and Mitchell is a Manc :nerd:
The scenes if there's an actually credible footy structure at the club again... :nerd:

Really hope they go hard for him now that he wants to go back to England.

Would be sick if he ended up somewhere like Chelsea instead :smh:

1650587905234.jpeg

This is my ideal window.

How would rudiger fit in having militao and Alaba? Unless alaba move to a another role/position

How would rudiger fit in having militao and Alaba? Unless alaba move to a another role/position

Mendy seems to be injured half the time and Nacho ain’t it compared to someone of Rudiger’s caliber. I think it’d be good competition too when they are all fit and just good for squad depth.

Imagine a starting back 4 in a CL semi with Carvajal LB, Nacho, and LV :lol: 🤦🏽‍♂️

I think we can get by fine without Cas. Last time city saw us their game plan was centered around pressing him, and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom