Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep’s tactics coming in. A sub before halftime about to happen

Edit: autocorrect

Last edited:
City missing those opportunities …..

Now RM are starting to believe agin.

This RM team has been so weird all season :lol:

Really don't understand how we manage to start so many matches just so flat and not ready. And I'm also dumbfounded how Gaby Jesus currently looks world class.

Had a chance to blow them away in the first half and missed it. The chance is still there to get more but Real confident again.

Real need to address getting the ball out of their own third. City looks like they’ve got an extra man when we have the ball. Carlo has made good halftime adjustments in previous CL matches.

Overall I’m gladly taking this score going into the half with how much better City were

Any thoughts on Camavinga for Kroos? I feel like at times Kroos is such a sideways and backwards passer not looking to advance it. And it just makes City’s pressing easier to do.

geez we can see the backline true colors without Casemiro in the lineup. Valverde hasnt got comfy yet. Rodrygi shoulda passed the ball in the box. I want to see camavinga come in some time in the 2nd half. Carvajal..well we already know about that dude. Alaba and militao composure with the ball been shaky. Kroos looks offff playing that position.. modric had it going for a few mid game. Im sure Ancelotti will adjust in the 2nd half.. but pep will too. We lucky we aint down 4-5 zip.. benz is the man..Ederson asking to be a meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom