⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My man Suarez left Liverpool and in one year was able to win the league, champions league and a cup. ******* FSG

The last sentence is false.

That dude was not 14. He was older. Hence he looked incredible against people in his "age group". Once he started to come up against more mature players who also worked on their skill, his lack of improvement showed itself very quickly.

No. You can believe what you want to believe.

Obviously if Adu was actually older than he was it changes everything (although not his level of skill) but your point is still wrong because Adu wasn't competing with 14 year olds at 14. He was competing with grown men in league play and youth players 2-3 years his senior in U.S. youth programs and international completion.

When he moved to Europe, again competing against grown men years older his skill and technique were still clear as day.

Average players didn't catch up to Adu in skill when they matured. Again that's just false.

Personally the whole African player age stereotype is so tired. I just watched a U18 Academy from Nigeria wash the likes of Cagliari, Dinamo Zagreb, and Benfica in a youth tournament the last few days. Heard the same grumblings, oh they must be cheating. **** is so lame. :smh:

Last edited:
I always find it weird how in soccer the losing team has to sit there and watch the winning team celebrate.

It's a bit much to me. Idk...

Juventus+v+FC+Barcelona+UEFA+Champions+League+BfqtDyaBerMl.jpg

Random post is random

Obviously if Adu was actually older than he was it changes everything (although not his level of skill) but your point is still wrong because Adu wasn't competing with 14 year olds at 14. He was competing with grown men in league play and youth players 2-3 years his senior in U.S. youth programs and international completion.

When he moved to Europe, again competing against grown men years older his skill and technique were still clear as day.

Average players didn't catch up to Adu in skill when they matured. Again that's just false.

Personally the whole African player age stereotype is so tired. I just watched a U18 Academy from Nigeria wash the likes of Cagliari, Dinamo Zagreb, and Benfica in a youth tournament the last few days. Heard the same grumblings, oh they must be cheating. **** is so lame. :smh:

The last sentence is false.

That dude was not 14. He was older. Hence he looked incredible against people in his "age group". Once he started to come up against more mature players who also worked on their skill, his lack of improvement showed itself very quickly.

You get banned dawg?

Why are people asking enrique about his future? Is he thinking about leaving now Barca or something?

Ok so I decide to play FIFA after watching the game. Kind you not I almost had the same game. I'm in my pro career as a forward for Valencia. Against Barca. They score on me with Rakitic in almost the same way. I can't embed vines.
Made my first vine just for this occasion lol

And the timing of the goals are almost the same. Mine coming in the 4th like Barca and teammates in the 90th
View media item 1569956

Back
Top Bottom