❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this NBA talk :lol: :rofl:

Probably didn't know this but I'm a huge basketball fan. No I'm not on the Warriors bandwagon. I'm Raptors :lol: not sure how that goes down in here. Tbf I only chose them because DeRozan and Lowry were my boys in 2K my career lol

Steph tho :smokin

Probably didn't know this but I'm a huge basketball fan. No I'm not on the Warriors bandwagon. I'm Raptors :lol: not sure how that goes down in here. Tbf I only chose them because DeRozan and Lowry were my boys in 2K my career lol

Let me know if you ever want any gear. Leicester was the first city I got to play ball at in UK

Chelsea don't want it
pimp.gif
Warriors would wash them

amirite?

Let me know if you ever want any gear. Leicester was the first city I got to play ball at in UK
I get to the Leicester riders games when time allows, we just won the BBL, got a couple of American guys on the team. They came out and did a lap of honour with the trophy when we played West Brom.

I went to the Raptors/Magic game in London a few weeks back and loved it.

Yes! Really just want a few raptors tees and maybe a hat. PM me bro

You better stop with that Raptors talk

It's on and cracking gentlemen!

Why do I have the feeling there is going to be a very controversial call with this ref in the Paris game?

Anybody else see Ibra's face after that pass? He was already smiling after it left his foot. He knew it was a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom