❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RM's season on the line today b. Would be a full on disaster if they got knocked out by Wolfsburg. With no away goals, they're most likely going to have to win by 3 while Wolfsburg parks the bus/counters. Essentially meaning they might have to score 4-5 goals to get through if we're expecting Wolfsburg to score at least 1. Going to be extremely tough.

At least Danilo won't be in. Dude played like he got bribed in the first leg.

Last edited:
Zlatan sure would look good in an arsenal shirt. He wouldn't need to come for a tryout this time either

I'm feeling PSG advancing in a close one win but I'm not too sure about Real even though I'm leaning towards them. They've got their work cut out for them seeing as Wolfsburg doesn't really concede that many goals but given the circumstances and all the pressure(Madridistas might not let the players get to their cars after if they lose :lol:),I could see their attack catching fire like they did over the weekend. I also read a stat saying that 10 of their last 13 results would be enough to advance today so it's not like they're out of form.

Both matches should be intense either way :smokin

Last edited:
Lol Arsenal would have to out for Zlatan
Hate talking about failed transfers but I woulda just paid the guy back in the day instead of asking for a trial. Would have offered more for Suarez and draxler too.they got a second chance with Zlatan since he wants to be in London or go for lukaku but if they don't sign a goal scorer I can see ozil asking for a January transfer

Or it's a secret drip constantly pumping adrenaline into his veins.

giphy.gif

I posted that Vardy pic more for the fact that our shirt looks good with that CL patch.
repped for the 3'angelo gif

as much shade he's gotten, the dude is our centerpiece going forward

[thread="633945"]He fractured his wrist in 3 places at the start of the season. Think he said he kept it on through superstition as it was around the time he started his scoring run.[/thread]

giphy.gif

I posted that Vardy pic more for the fact that our shirt looks good with that CL patch.

Oh **** another 310 head. Didn't know there was anyone local in here. I stay in Torrance.

Manuel "Thug Life" Pellegrini 
pimp.gif
 [h1]Manchester City fans SHOULD keep booing the Champions League anthem says manager Manuel Pellegrini[/h1]

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...otball-news/man-city-fans-boo-anthem-11169781

Don't worry. After today you guys don't have to worry about hearing that music anymore
happy.gif
We gonna boo all the way to the semi's 
pimp.gif
 I would say finals but I fear sports karma so i'll wait for that 
laugh.gif

[thread="633945"]He fractured his wrist in 3 places at the start of the season. Think he said he kept it on through superstition as it was around the time he started his scoring run.[/thread]

giphy.gif

RIP Lakers...

Guess I can't really say RIP when the team's been dead for the last few years :lol:. D-lo is good but I don't know if I'd want him to be my face of the franchise...

Real better have a "magical" night in Madrid... Or else, the sky will fall (like it always does and like 5 players will go) :lol:

Yaya not starting 
pimp.gif
 meaning he will be coming off the bench. I like it start of defensively and put him on later.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Cats called Di Maria a snake

Thats the real snake

They're both cold blooded reptiles...

I'd love to have been there to see Yaya's reaction to being benched :lol:. I can just picture Pelle just calmly ignoring him as he walks by given that he's ran out of damns to give :lol:

Last edited:
Stop it 5. Until Messi wins a WC or does something outside of barcelona, he's not even close
The question you posed is subject to a major flaw. Currently right now, there is no other team in the world like Barca. I know that a lot of the success of a manager comes down to the manager himself, but also on the players and setup that he has. There's no point in discussing whether Enrique would achieve the same success, because he can't go somewhere else and have similar tools at his disposal. His current success is based on the quality of his tools, his planning and organizational setup.
This question would have been a lot more tricky if Enrique was managing a Sevilla/Atletico or a team of that level, because then we'd be comparing apples to apples. We could look at his impact on the team, and compare it to his potential impact at another similar club around the world with various factors like players and organizational setups being different while purely looking at his managerial tactics at both clubs. It's a balance, and at Barca right now, Enrique has that balance of managerial tactics and the right players to execute those tactics, and it shows on the pitch.

As for Pep, and his Bayern run. We also need to be fair. Pep is an amazing manager, with great players at his disposal, but simply put, Bayern are not Barcelona right now. As a unit, Barca is pretty much unstoppable when on song. That is no discredit to Pep. He's done very well with the Bayern he has, but we can't suddenly look down upon Pep's time because he didn't win against the greatest team right now. Let's not forget that Barca has arguably the greatest player to ever live, and some will say the future greatest player to ever live current playing on the same pitch. That will never be said about any of Pep's players except possibly Neuer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom