❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, whoever said that Sakho and Lovren were both trash, please eat crow.

Yeah, someone mentioned it a few pages back... I don't really see how Sakho is trash. He's a good defender. He is a bit shaky on the ball sometimes, but makes good passes out from the back..Holds his line and clears the ball well and positioning is improved.

I like Emre Can's game a lot. More so as a holding midfielder than in the back.

Ronaldo is coming back to manchester 
pimp.gif

Real vs CIty-El Galactico 

cards are aligned for pep vs pelligrini. imagine if City somehow drops to fifth and Bayern plays Citeh in the final? 
roll.gif

Wow, probably the best draw possible in terms of entertainment value, but damn that's tough for Man City. Can't wait :smokin

Man Utd vs Leicester has been moved back slightly from 1.30pm UK time to 2.05pm UK time, just as a heads up.

I think there is a very real possibility of a Man City vs Bayern final, would be one of the most intriguing plot lines of recent time :lol:

Real got the draw they and every fan wanted, let's be real here. Bayern and Atletico would have wanted to take City as well. :lol:

City don't have a ****** chance dude :lol:

But Atletico vs Bayern, now that's going to be fun. Another clash of styles. Can't wait, #atleticotop5team?

Forget top 5 :lol:,Atleti's easily top 3

*If Bayern manages to get past Atleti,I don't see anyone else stopping them from winning the CL. They'd have gotten past 3 of the top defences in all of Europe to get there and the other 2 squads haven't exactly excelled at the back this season...

Last edited:
Idk dude, I think Real can beat Bayern, Would it be that big of a surprise if they did? I think Real rather face Bayern than Atletico at this point. I'm not a big believer in Bayern this year, thought they were better last year.

Real vs City is going to be an interesting one. I think Real are the better team but with both of these clubs you never know. If we get the Real from the first leg vs Wolfsburg then I see City winning this. I think Athletic will easily beat Bayern

Real got the draw they and every fan wanted, let's be real here. Bayern and Atletico would have wanted to take City as well. :lol:

But Atletico vs Bayern, now that's going to be fun. Another clash of styles. Can't wait, #atleticotop5team?
If you make it to the semi's every team has a chance. The difference between the two teams is Real Madrid has experience and Ronaldo. That alone gives them the edge.

What's so fascinating about this matchup is that both teams are so inconsistent its gonna be fascinating to see which Real Madrid and City team show up. We haven't seen either team play to the best of their potential yet.

All I know is that if City had Wolfsburgs 2-0 lead going into the Bernabeu it would of been a different story.

Last edited:
I agree. In this semi it can go any way. Especially that it's over two games. But Madrid have the edge. I'm think Madrid vs Bayern final.

Agree with all of this...

I think it'll be ATM vs. Real but it very well can be Bayern Vs Real in the final

Keeping the luck going in the draw, watching contenders knock each other out :pimp: :lol:

Also in the process getting to build confidence and momentum going forward. One thing though is that many thought last year was destined for a Messi/Ronaldo showdown in the final and Juve ****** that script all the way up. So Real can't sleep on City, or think they can just coast through the first leg and finish them in the return leg at the Bernabeau.

These are two great draws though from an entertainment standpoint, imo the best draw. Like others said, the clash of styles between Atleti/Bayern will be awesome to watch. The best countering vs the best possession side. Defensive vs Offensive machine.

Last edited:
They said we didn't have a chance to top the group with Juve in it, they said we didn't have a chance in the quarters, they say we don't have a chance in the semis...lets hope this luck continues then.

But you dudes need to stop fronting like City aren't heavy underdogs in this :lol:
-

Manchester City's sporting director Txiki Begiristain said: "It’s a great tie against the team that has won the competition the most times. But we have got this far and we want to keep dreaming."

Also Real have the pedigree and CR7. Dudes tombout things aligned for a City vs Bayern final, Nope. Or that Real have a slight edge...nah. It would be a straight upset if City won. They're underdogs.

And before you dudes cry, underdog doesn't mean City doesn't have a chance. By now we've all been fans of sports long enough that we're clear on the meaning of that :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't say we aren't underdogs its obvious out of the 4 teams left who the underdog is and thats us

That wasn't directed at you, just the general vibe from a lot of people here in the first few posts after the draw. Dudes keep talking about Madrid only having an edge (when they're straight up just better and by more than an edge) and a Pep/Pelle showdown in the final, but I think that's losing sight of an awesome semi. And also if we are going there it's more likely we see a Madrid derby / 2014 rematch. But I don't think we need to look for any plot lines, we can sit back and let the futbolistas do the writing.

Last edited:
So Liverpool drew Villarreal for the Europa League semis. Liga heads, are they legit? I see they're currently 4th in the league, but there's a big points gap between them and the big three.

Last edited:
That wasn't directed at you, just the general vibe from a lot of people here in the first few posts after the draw. Dudes keep talking about Madrid only having an edge (when they're straight up just better and by more than an edge) and a Pep/Pelle showdown in the final, but I think that's losing sight of an awesome semi. And also if we are going there it's more likely we see a Madrid derby / 2014 rematch. But I don't think we need to look for any plot lines, we can sit back and let the futbolistas do the writing.
I feel you no need for storylines.

All I can about is seeing Vincent Kompany left up that trophy somehow.

If City and Pool both win their European tournaments, then does only the top 2 EPL team get a CL pot for next yr?

I think this would be a great time for psk to chime in.

Villarreal are my "underdog team" I like to root for (and have been doing FIFA manager modes with since 2008 :lol: ) but I don't catch them often. They hung with Barca recently though and I believe with Atleti as well, drawing with both. They have the second best defense in la liga, with Bruno running it defensively in the midfield. So don't think think this is a la liga side with just a lot of flair that Klopp can counter attack against once they have lapses in possession game. I wouldn't say either side is a favorite though, since 'Pool is talented, knocked out BVB, and has the Klopp factor. If I had to pick one team it would be Villarreal though. But 'Pool has players that can bring individual brilliance imo and get them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom