❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace Manel Vich... He was the voice of Barca (public address announcer) for the last 60 years. Feel very fortunate that I was able to attend game years ago & heard his legendary voice.

Tribute from the club.

A great mini doc that was released last year. Funny which name he said he had the hardest time pronouncing.

Last edited:
At work so I can't watch

You don't win games by starting yaya

Dude has a habit of being nonchalant on the pitch

Last edited:
These announcers tripping talking about needing Kolarov. Clichy has done a good job on Bale despite the goal. Clichy at least has a chance to defend him Kolarov would have stood no chance 

Last edited:
We need KDB in the middle when he was in the middle we got our best chance of the game with his ball to Fernandinho. Yaya off Sterling on and play on the counter its what we need right now. Yaya is not playing any support behind Aguero.

Last edited:
This is agonizing to give up the goal the way we did and to see the replay of Fernandinhos shot hitting the outside of the post he was just off target...heartbreaking 

DOn't you have to actually play a certain amount of games to collect a winners medal?
Every league has their own rules about the minutes/goal to medal ratio stuff. EPL gives no damns. Everyone wins. So you'll have Blackman, Ake, and Christensen all with EPL Medals on their necks. UCL have strict rules I know that. When we won in in Munich in '12 Bertrand started having played 0 mins in the entire UCL. Gets the final start subbed out before min 60. A small exception. It was still flames when I went to the Chelsea stadium museum last summer and saw his jersey in the starting XI propped up there. He's with the Saints now I believe.

I'm a Chelsea fan. Only know the Chelsea stats haha.

Good game right now. Tot'num stays running thru Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom