❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah as of right now I like the look of the old patches. the mostly good champions patches where 
pimp.gif
 I'm sure the new ones will grow on me though

Would be dope if they debut the new kits tomorrow just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Sucks there couldn't be La Liga finals for the CL & EL... I think I read Villarreal's exit yesterday was the first time a La Liga side had been beaten by another country in 58 straight games in European competition in a knock out stage. If it had to be les anglais [Magua voice of contempt], I guess it's cool it was to Klopp..

that can't be right can it? juve just knocked out real madrid last year in the semifinals of CL

I actually like the new patches, especially on the shirt...

Edit - Dat gold patch on the heggsy heggsy FC shirt doe... Fire... :nthat:

Well done you foxes, welll done...

Looks like Barca will go into the first portion of the next campaign without a shirt sponsor... I sincerly hope they don't reup with "Qatar Airways". Sport says the Qatari airline is holding firm on a final offer of €60m (per year) and the club holding out for more.

Rumors say Barca has other offers with 2 other big multinational companies offering more than the €60m (per year) but might even go without a shirt sponsor for the entire 16-17 campaign... This could put the club in a precarious position since they're about to embark on a huuuge renovation project for Camp Nou & it's surrounding area. It's also dangerous if you take rumors of how much the players salaries take up the operating budget for the club too.

Last edited:
that can't be right can it? juve just knocked out real madrid last year in the semifinals of CL

Maybe I heard or read La Liga has only been beaten 3 times by another league in 58-60 games in the knock out stage... I think that factoid was on espn fc last night on a info graphic... I'll see if I still have the ep on my dvr... Still a remarkable run for the league in European competition.

well when La Liga had Uefalona which wasn't allowed to lose in CL for almost 3yrs. I can never appreciate that 09 CL win by Barca. Even you as a die hard Barca fan must admit that second leg at Stamford Bridge was a disgrace to football. BTw I also, think Chelsea is the only English club with a winning record against Barca. I know its like the only team Messi can't score on.

I chuckle when people say Uefalona... Fact of the matter is there are bad calls all the time. If you relied on a bad call to win or lose, you shoulda done a lot more prior to that. I get the facts that say more penalties are called in favor of the club but you're looking at one of the most dominate teams to have played the game. Tika Taka at it's height couldn't be contained, teams had to resort to fouling the crap out of those Barca sides (along with some diving too)...

& yes Chelsea dominated Barca too... You happy? :tongue: :wink: :lol:

Bro common now, every pundit after that match called it a disgrace. That Barca team has crazy talented and good, I won't deny that That match though has horribly ref one sided Chelsea had at least 3 undeniable pk calls that the ref clearly saw. Also, had 2 more that could've been called. Ref just refused to call a pk against Barca that match. In the words of Drogba, It was a F&*^$(n disgrace. The sad thing Barca only advanced by a late goal to advance on away goals. We were robbed of having for the first time 2 clubs play back to back champions league finals, 2 English teams in 2 finals in a row. If United wins, first team to win back to back CL titles. Maybe that causes Ronaldo to stay and go for a third. If Chelsea wins, who knows what would've happened.

Ricardo oliveira getting a cap after all these years :lol:
Dunga named his Copa squad already...

See how many big omissions you can count :lol:

I find it hilarious that his name starts trending after each squad he names :rofl:,still don't know wth Brazil was thinking in bringing him back after Scolari...

Looking forward to see Gabigol play.
Any word on what Real plans to do with Lucas Silva? His loan spell has been pretty poor

Isn't gabigol the stuff Tony Soprano ate?

Nah he ate gabagool :lol:

Over the last few days I've come across rumors of PL teams interested in South American players but there seems to be some confusion to the new rules regarding work permits. Can anyone clarify, if a PL club pays ex amount of dollars and wages, does that automatically qualify the player for a work permit or is it just a contributing factor?

Bro common now, every pundit after that match called it a disgrace. That Barca team has crazy talented and good, I won't deny that That match though has horribly ref one sided Chelsea had at least 3 undeniable pk calls that the ref clearly saw. Also, had 2 more that could've been called. Ref just refused to call a pk against Barca that match. In the words of Drogba, It was a F&*^$(n disgrace. The sad thing Barca only advanced by a late goal to advance on away goals. We were robbed of having for the first time 2 clubs play back to back champions league finals, 2 English teams in 2 finals in a row. If United wins, first team to win back to back CL titles. Maybe that causes Ronaldo to stay and go for a third. If Chelsea wins, who knows what would've happened.

Of course it was a bad call.... I'm not arguing that but if you or anyone think that was the sole reason Chelsea lost that match, I don't agree with that. My point is you shouldn't rely on a bad call going against you or for you to win the match... The effort should've come a lot more sooner than said bad call...

I see it happen with my son's team late in the games more than ever... Loads of bad calls against his team late in the game but the fact of the matter is, his team should've scored more previous to that, then it wouldn't have been an issue.

We chat after games & when he complains about a terrible call, I tell him precisely that. I also hate hearing other parents berate officials because of a bad call... It's going to happen because of either human error & even sheer stupidity. In fact coaches/managers should account for it so it won't be such an issue moving forward.

I've noticed now more than ever that officiating in all sports are getting worse & worse. Especially here in the states in nfl & nba... The skill of refs & being able to correctly see what's happened & interpret the rules correctly is a lost art now...

Whether there was a conspiracy? I can't say either way because I do believe gambling being the billion dollar industry that it is has a hold on all sports world wide....

Last edited:
wow gundogan suffered a dislocated kneecap in training with dortmund. out approx 2 months and will miss euros plus possibly putting his chance to transfer to a huge club in danger. poor guy can't catch a break with these injuries :frown:

Serious question if the Ballon D'or was was being awarded tomorrow who would be your final 3 & winner?

Last edited:
Ronnie,Suarez would be locks

I'd say it would have to be between Bale and Neymar for the 3rd spot. Neymar was killing it while Messi was injured and Bale has been in sensational form when he's been on the pitch.

Last edited:
Ronnie has it locked if they win the CL.

Suarez has a strong case as well tho.

It's a two way race between them though.

if Atletico wins both league n CL I would give it to Griezmann

He's the best scorer in La Liga not named Ronnie and Suarez this year and has been the best not named Messi or Ronnie over the last few years but I'm not too sure if he'd make the top 3.

I don't know if his stats would earn him a spot when even Costa's world class final season at Atleti when they won the league and got to the CL final wasn't enough to get nominated. Granted that Griezmann isn't a huge scumbag like him :lol:

His case might be stronger after the summer if he beasts during the Euros like I'm expecting him to...:nerd:

Last edited:
wow gundogan suffered a dislocated kneecap in training with dortmund. out approx 2 months and will miss euros plus possibly putting his chance to transfer to a huge club in danger. poor guy can't catch a break with these injuries
frown.gif
It is quite a shame injuries suck 
tired.gif
 but if rumors are true his transfer to City is already a done deal. That is if the rumors from i think like a month ago are true.

Last edited:
He's the best scorer in La Liga not named Ronnie and Suarez this year and has been the best not named Messi or Ronnie over the last few years but I'm not too sure if he'd make the top 3.

I don't know if his stats would earn him a spot when even Costa's world class final season at Atleti when they won the league and got to the CL final wasn't enough to get nominated. Granted that Griezmann isn't a huge scumbag like him :lol:

His case might be stronger after the summer if he beasts during the Euros like I'm expecting him to...:nerd:
The reason I picked him is, a few years back when Messi on and Ronaldo had more goals/stats. Everyone said that thou Ronaldo had the better individual year, Messi deserved it since he had good stat and helped his team when more. So if Atletico wins, Griezmann to me should be everyones #1 pick.

wow gundogan suffered a dislocated kneecap in training with dortmund. out approx 2 months and will miss euros plus possibly putting his chance to transfer to a huge club in danger. poor guy can't catch a break with these injuries :frown:

It is quite a shame injuries suck |I  but if rumors are true his transfer to City is already a done deal. That is if the rumors from i think like a month ago are true.

I read that the injury was from him playing basketball before training. But regardless, that sucks.

In other news, Ox out for 2months with a knee injury
FA handed Dembele a 6 match ban
Keylor Navas diagnosed with tendonitis in the achilles tendon of his left foot

Last edited:
Navas injury aside RM needs to get a new medical/training staff or something has to change, no point of paying that much for players and have them getting injured weekly.

Bale also out with a knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom