❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was gonna wear these today...

13259464_1028284887251330_1265148997_n.jpg

Gotta save them for an occasion,Saturday and the Euro's...

*From an apparently trustworthy Madrid journo...

Zidane has told Real Madrid that Keylor Navas is his goalkeeper for the future. [@JLSanchez78] #MUFC

If true, I knew there were other reasons why I always liked Zizou :lol:. Smart man :smokin

Hoping to see more of this in the long term

View media item 2035028

Last edited:
How fitting would it be to get another classic LVG 0-0 for old times sake? :rofl:

Last edited:
Lahm is not only a footballer's footballer, but class act too. During today's celebration in the city following their title winning campaign, the got Bayern supporters to stop singing an insulting song about Dortmund (BVB, sons of b*tch*s) by redirecting them to sing another song.

Adidas doing a fine job on the Juve strips... The home & this blue away is class. Will have to cop both of these for my son. Home Pogba & away Dybala.

Of course Wenger is lowballing for Xhaka by $2mil.....OF COURSE! 
Le sigh. He'll never learn. Xhaka will end up at Bayern or Man City for the 45MM asking price, and Wenger will have his classic "there was nothing more we could do" response. Cheap old bastard.

City are ready to make £30m-rated Schalke winger Leroy Sané (20) the first signing of the Guardiola era. [Mirror]
If the mirror can finally be right about something they report with no sources I want it to be this *closes hands for prayer*

Better not let him turn into another Sanches Woody...

Sending scouts every week for nothing :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom