❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take this as his one final "FU" to the club and the fans :lol: :rolleyes

Fellaini and Rojo will start vs Crystal Palace [james ducker]

Wouldn't even be surprised if Palace pulled it off tbh

Last edited:
5th place and being the FA Cup runner-up is still a tremendous accomplishment for Louis. 

Zaha gonna hit a golazo in the 92nd minute to win the cup 1-0, in a classic LvG borefest. Sorry United fans, but at least that straw might break the camels back.

Y'all getting Gotze, chill out and let someone else flourish with Memph.

Last edited:
Fashion sense aside, he'll be a great player given the chance to play. Not sure he'd mold well with Pool anyways.

Ox and Memph coming into their primes on the Arsenal wings would be a glorious sight :pimp:

Y'all getting Gotze, chill out and let someone else flourish with Memph.
F dem other guys. All about the team.

I don't want Memph and his terrible fashion sense
Trust me fam, in my greatest Joseph A Banks Voice "You're gonna like the way we look".

Fashion sense aside, he'll be a great player given the chance to play. Not sure he'd mold well with Pool anyways.

Ox and Memph coming into their primes on the Arsenal wings would be a glorious sight :pimp:
He'd solve our left winger problems. We'd be stacked with young talent and he'd be on a team with a great manager. I understand not coming cause of Rogers(nobody really developed under him), but if given the opportunity to player on Liverpool, he better take it.

Goals/assists? Who cares, those 2 on the wings, Ozil and Alexis in the middle, and Morata up front would finally mean goals for Arsenal until they all suffer season ending knee bruises in September.

TBQH, Memph will probably go to City so he can still live in the same city as his BFFF Luke. Pep > United.

Last edited:
Memphis ain't all that. If Martial could make something of himself under LVG, so could Memphis. He just didn't

Memphis and Sterling on either wings and we gon be alright! :pimp:

But nah like many and myself have said Memphis should of went to Liverpool. Never thought he had a work ethic and attitude problem going into Man U. Always thought he had a chip on his shoulder because I knew he had disdain for his pops but he's been falling in the category of young athletes getting crowned too early.

He still got the goods and under the right manager and system he would flourish big time. If he was at Pool and survived the Rogers days, Klopp would have him under his wings, sucks he has to stick around LVGs dictatorship.

Last edited:
Memphis and Sterling on either wings and we gon be alright! :pimp:

But nah like many and myself have said Memphis should of went to Liverpool. Never thought he had a work ethic and attitude problem going into Man U. Always thought he had a chip on his shoulder because I knew he had disdain for his pops but he's been falling in the category of young athletes getting crowned too early.

He still got the goods and under the right manager and system he would flourish big time. If he was at Pool and survived the Rogers days, Klopp would have him under his wings, sucks he has to stick around LVGs dictatorship.
Finally speaking some sense. :smokin

y'all a little too hard on Bleek. It's his first year in the Prem, he can improve his game :smh:

Last edited:
Pains me to say but Bleek would flourish under the freedom Klopp gives his players
Memphis ain't all that. If Martial could make something of himself under LVG, so could Memphis. He just didn't

Word to ADM and others who couldn't establish themselves under LVG...

Your reasoning discounts the randomness of LVG's selections. Talking about the same dude that who believes that Lingard is the best winger currently on the squad

Last edited:
I dont think I'll ever understand LvG. He must be drunk all the time, because that guy was like a father to Memphis when he ran the Dutch NT. Now it's like Memphis ****** LvG's daughter and will be sold to Crystal Palace in a month.

I want to see Giggs as the manager at United

I would love to see Memphis at arsenal, but they don't really need him. The need a ******* striker and someone to replace Per

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom