❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Lorenzo just reached the final to play for the Argentine title :pimp:

At the very least, we booked a spot in the Copa Libertadores

sevilla is going to have to change their whole mentality one more time. 

mentally and physically they must be drained.

i cant believe barcelona was able to keep the game scoreless...amazing effort. 

you can tell they do not know how to sit back and absorb pressure it's not in their nature.

anyone watching Portland v Vancouver???
Only game worth watching today
pimp.gif
srs tho

Copa Del Rey on ESPN2

MLS on ESPN

I love it so much 
nthat.gif

The good news coming from the Mou news is painting a bright picture of the near future...:nerd:

From the Guardian:

@ManUtdUpdates_:
José Mourinho has identified André Gomes, João Mário, John Stones, Álvaro Morata, Mauro Icardi & Ezequiel Garay as targets. [Guardian] #MUFC

Mourinho's arrival will boost unhappy players such as David de Gea, Michael Carrick and Ander Herrera

Mourinho's arrival has changed the minds of Carrick and De Gea. They now want to stay.

United have made inquiries over Alex Sandro and Paul Pogba. Juventus quoted €150m for each of them.

Carrick is now minded to stay at Manchester United.

Alvaro Morata is thought to favour a move to Manchester United over other clubs because of Jose Mourinho.

Swedish papers also had a story on Zlatan claiming that Mou would be interested in bringing him on as a player-assistant :rofl:. Now that'd be incredible but I doubt that's ever happening :lol:

Last edited:
Sevilla wearing their new jerseys?

Also with so many games going into extra time does any league follow the golden goal rule anymore?

@GFFN Arsenal want to complete a deal to sign Bayern Munich defender Mehdi Benatia, according to @ManuLonjon.

Timbers up to 78 corners w/o a goal, if my count is correct. 2 goals through the run of play so far today though :pimp:

Credit where credit is due,Iniesta has been outstanding since the 2nd half

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom