❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can spot a good player when I see one based on their movement on and off the ball. Dude is not a fluke. He would be a better buy for the long term.

The last thing united need is zlatan and his ego
United need a leader and a big name. Zlatan is both. He'll be able to give the hairdryer treatment in the dressing room like SAF used to when players didn't perform.

Mahrez is an incredible player, but I don't see him being able to do the same.

Also don't forget, Mahrez has had one incredible season we've seen (let's not forget Michu), while Zlatan has been consistently performing for as long as we can remember his name...

Last edited:
It just dawned on me right now...

Mourinho, Guardiola, Wenger, Ranieri, Klopp, Pochettino, Conte and.........Big Sam will all be in the prem this season. :wow:

Last edited:
I can spot a good player when I see one based on their movement on and off the ball. Dude is not a fluke. He would be a better buy for the long term.

The last thing united need is zlatan and his ego
United need a leader and a big name. Zlatan is both. He'll be able to give the hairdryer treatment in the dressing room like SAF used to when players didn't perform.

Mahrez is an incredible player, but I don't see him being able to do the same.

Also don't forget, Mahrez has had one incredible season we've seen (let's not forget Michu), while Zlatan has been consistently performing for as long as we can remember his name...

View media item 2046135

crying at the thought of mourinho having to be referred to by man united how video games had to do with MJ back in the day. SG #23.
Press releases gonna say: "Manchester United is proud to announce Manager #24 for the club."

Osjay :rofl:,might be the new "Flacao" :lol:

Apparently Conte would like Lukaku to lead the line for his attack next year. That wouldn't be the worst move for him tbh.

Him and Costa up top would terrorize CB's around the league :lol:

On the Osjay front...

Jose Mourinho wants to sign at least 4 players during his first summer transfer window in charge of @ManUtd. (M.E.N)

He has identified a RM, a CF, a CM and a CB as priorities in his attempt to guide @ManUtd to a 21st English title, it is understood. (M.E.N)

Mourinho also wants to clinch the signings early with @ManUtd's scouts believed to be monitoring his targets in recent months. (M.E.N)

He's been paying attention to the team I see Beans Beans ...

Last edited:
CjZPyWKWsAEHgjd.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Zlatan has said a lot of things before. I know there's a clip of him talking with Klopp saying "lemme come to play for you, for free" this was during Klopps time at Dortmund but still.

Although I hate the fact Nike is becoming increasingly lazy the past few years and even more so this year (template wise), that Barca kit is superrrr dope. Even if the template is widely used, it does work for specific teams like Barca in this case, I like the Portugal kit a lot too.

But the England, France, USA kits can go to hell :lol:

Really wanted to cop a France Tony kit this summer too :lol:,gotta look for a Brazil WC one now

All the newer Barca kits have been absolutely flames besides the weird barcode look :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom