❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah gotze was playing really well. go check any articles or watch the film from right before he had that injury at the start of the year. he was ballin. damn shame he got hurt. Never could get back into the rotation after that :frown:

yeah gotze was playing really well. go check any articles or watch the film from right before he had that injury at the start of the year. he was ballin. damn shame he got hurt. Never could get back into the rotation after that :frown:
Pep never really cared for him and the injury was just perfect reason for benching him."Oh we don't wanna rush him as he's just coming off of injury" or "Oh, we already have the lineup going and we don't wanna insert him and mess up the chemistry" and finally "Mario doesn't work hard and thus, he has no place on the team if he's not willing to put in the effort". I'm fine with this though, cause it means he gets to come to Liverpool.

Pep never really cared for him and the injury was just perfect reason for benching him."Oh we don't wanna rush him as he's just coming off of injury" or "Oh, we already have the lineup going and we don't wanna insert him and mess up the chemistry" and finally "Mario doesn't work hard and thus, he has no place on the team if he's not willing to put in the effort". I'm fine with this though, cause it means he gets to come to Liverpool.

Agreed, pep hated him for whatever reason. Crazy that when pep finally gave him a shot, he balled out every time this year. Jogi Low wouldn't call him one of the best players in the world for no reason. If he goes to y'all I wouldn't be too mad cause I know klopp will let him do his thing.

Just because someone stumbles and loses their way, it doesn’t mean they’re lost forever. Sometimes we need a little help.

Goetze been a fraud for a hot minute

Marco Reus is the truth :smokin

Would take him over zlatan at united

Him and martial up top would be a problem for the league and europe

The only good thing LVG did was sign martial. Kid is the truth. Just his movement with the ball at his feet in front of goal is sublime. Skills like that you can't teach. You either have it or you don't

Last edited:
We’ve reached agreement with @WembleyStadium to play our @ChampionsLeague fixtures there for the 2016/17 season. pic.twitter.com/BPCGmW1mrQ
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) May 28, 2016
This is to meet UEFA requirements, which will be impacted by the current stadium works affecting access, capacity and rights delivery.
…The agreement additionally provides an option to play all @PremierLeague & cup home games at @WembleyStadium for the 2017/18 season. 2/2
It’s our intention to open the new stadium for the 2018/19 season.

Speaking of England, what happened to the ross barkley hype train? Dudes were gassing him as the next big thing :lol:

Bark is one of those players who was playing in the right system, had pace, and a decent shot. So he was looking great for a season or so. But I don't think he was ever really good enough at the time. Time is still on his side though...

This Lewa thing seems to have legs

i doubt it, seems like lewa wants to get paid off his best year. bayern doesn't pay top wages like other top clubs or even sell players with years left. lewa probably heard goetze getting offers for £175k/week from liverpool and he went to pull a Ramos.

also cant see them selling to one of their direct rivals before getting a replacement. if bvb sells spiderman to bayern, than maybe it has legs.

I don't know how he'd be able to pull a Ramos and get a new deal when he just got extended back in March :lol:

Apparently Real offered his agent a 6 year deal worth 25m Euros a season :x...anyone would be a fool to rule out that kind of $ :lol:

I can definitely see him going to Real if they offer a giant fee as is rumored

Last edited:
It's almost like contracts mean nothing these days. I would love to hear a club publicly tell a player "You're under contract with us and you're not going anywhere".

Last edited:
Its hilarious how Bayern is doing the opposite for Gotze :rofl:,like he said he wanted to fight for a spot under Carlo and the management is just like "Naa,we're good...you can leave for cheap too" :lol:

In footy, it seems like they're not as binding as other sports :lol:. A lot of times club,particularly in Spain I fin,make their stars sign an extension basically mostly to be able to raise the price on their release clause.

Word, dudes be like "I don't feel like playing here anymore, nobody sang happy birthday to me and the weather sucks! time to move on to another club" despite them signing a 5 year contract
laugh.gif

Spanish clubs be real slick with those buy back clauses. It's nothing but glorified loans for players who potentially come good and they can get em back for a cut rate price. Real don't want or need Morata but are gonna buy him back, run up his price, and sell em on anyway. It's just ridiculous at this point
laugh.gif

Didn't know Messi got hurt, this copa continues to lose some luster, but Argentina became more interesting to me if that makes sense

Last edited:
Mathieu got hurt and Umtiti is on the final 23 man squad as a result

@Jon_LeGossip:
Barcelona's Jeremy Mathieu is also OUT of Euro 2016. Lyon's Samuel Umtiti moves into France 23 from reserves. #EDF

Sucks it had to be because of injury but its nice to see him get a spot :smokin

This Lewa thing seems to have legs

i doubt it, seems like lewa wants to get paid off his best year. bayern doesn't pay top wages like other top clubs or even sell players with years left. lewa probably heard goetze getting offers for £175k/week from liverpool and he went to pull a Ramos.

also cant see them selling to one of their direct rivals before getting a replacement. if bvb sells spiderman to bayern, than maybe it has legs.

I don't know how he'd be able to pull a Ramos and get a new deal when he just got extended back in March :lol:

Apparently Real offered his agent a 6 year deal worth 25m Euros a season :x...anyone would be a fool to rule out that kind of $ :lol:

I can definitely see him going to Real if they offer a giant fee as is rumored

he hasn't renewed yet, his agent is fishing for a new deal and bayern isn't budging. they have 3 years left, they will demand a world record fee for lewa or they will run his contract down. and come on you really think Real is giving a 28 year old striker a 6 year deal for that much. :lol:.

anyways, Rummenigge already put it to rest and says lewa isn't going anywhere. He wants to get paid he have to wait for the Man U veterans special.

For today, Vamos Atleti!

Atletico seems to have Los Blancos card this campaign so I don't see this CL final being any different.

Funny these Euro countries are so against the refugees/immigrants entering these countries yet their national football teams depend on sons of immigrants to bolster the talent on their squads. :rolleyes

Sturridge's reaction to Rashford's goal is hilarious. :lol:

View media item 2048111
So Klopp has done a great job managing Daniel's minutes & old Roy's solution to Danny's latest ailment is extra fitness? This good ole boy is so way out of touch. Liverpool might as well kiss off most of 16/17 for Danny.. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom