❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wanna get my armchair managing on but Deschamps should've taken Matuidi off and brought on Tony. Move Payet to no.10

Last edited:

WTF is going on?!?!
_Total_Footy_: REPORTS: England fans have apparently pushed a police horse into the water in the Marseille Port #eng
This too...

@P_Steinhoffen

BREAKING: a Millwall fan from Kent has been attacked and thrown into a Harbour by Russian fans in Marseille #mfc
Funny how they pinpoint it down to w Millwall fan lol. Marseille is a tough city man. English hooligans along with Russian ultras?! God speed
I just imagine the San Jose Ultras watching intently, following the news and taking notes like 'oh thats how you do it' 
laugh.gif

Yeah as great as Payet's been its kind of weird starting him on the wing, I guess he still wanted him out there but feels like a midfield of Matuidi, Pogba and Payet wouldn't be enough defensively.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh Olivier... 

Gooners, come get your boy!!! :smh:

#Trash

World class though...

Game needs some Tony Marshall

giroud needs to get the **** off the field immediately. ban him for the rest of the tournament. let martial and griezzy play up top. giroud sucks

HAHAHA. After all this dissing, he scores to shut us up. Damn.

OHHHHHH

GIROUD WOW

:lol: fair play...

Oh Olivier!   What a brilliant selection by the manager! 

Way to shut us up :rofl:

Payet is filthy though :x

birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

WTF is going on?!?!
_Total_Footy_: REPORTS: England fans have apparently pushed a police horse into the water in the Marseille Port #eng
This too...

@P_Steinhoffen

BREAKING: a Millwall fan from Kent has been attacked and thrown into a Harbour by Russian fans in Marseille #mfc
Funny how they pinpoint it down to w Millwall fan lol. Marseille is a tough city man. English hooligans along with Russian ultras?! God speed

Like I said earlier, English reputation precedes them. Millwall has a nasty reputation for hooligans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom