❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Wenger is gonna go for Kante now that we got Xhaka. But I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal.

Doubt Wenger is gonna go for Kante now that we got Xhaka. But I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal.

I wouldn't be so sure about that with him talking him up quite a bit lately...:nerd:

“We are talking about numbers. He has the most interceptions in Europe and by far. He has incredible quality.
“He feels the game, only very few people can do that. He’s always where he needs to be.
“It is very rare to have that in the central midfielder. Not always orthodox, but always in the right place.”

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/arsene-...in-the-right-place/691902#GoUuu38iH1IUvAlt.99

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure about that...
nerd.gif
Already know about that. Wenger praises alot of players and hardly anything happens. I'll believe it when Kante is holding up an Arsenal shirt.

I wouldn't put it past him though,dude is EXACTLY what you guys have lacked in the MF and is French...that should be too much to resist for Arsene's wallet :lol:

Last edited:
Payet's goal had me screaming like a female Gus Johnson. Was easily MOTM even before the goal.

Host nation of a major international tournament, sub-standard striker starting by default that the fans dislike...IDGAF he scored today, Giroud = Fred 2.0

Last edited:

I wouldn't be so sure about that with him talking him up quite a bit lately...:nerd:

“We are talking about numbers. He has the most interceptions in Europe and by far. He has incredible quality.
“He feels the game, only very few people can do that. He’s always where he needs to be.
“It is very rare to have that in the central midfielder. Not always orthodox, but always in the right place.”

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/arsene-...in-the-right-place/691902#GoUuu38iH1IUvAlt.99

View media item 2063577

Arsene hasn't gotten the best French talent in years and Arsenal never want to get into bidding wars with other clubs. Kante ain't coming here.

Roma fans seem sick about losing this Pjanic guy.

We sold him to the freaking enemy that's why! We could have sold dude to a team in England, France, Spain, Germany anywhere else but Italy. They need to spend some cash and go after James Rodriguez or somebody like. Nainggolan cant leave to Chelsea now.

Demichelis is reported to have been released.

Goodbye sweet prince as **** as you became we will always have these moments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom