❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas' kits would be so much better if the toned down the 3 strips on everything

Like this Belgium kit would be so clean without it

Last edited:
Germany and Argentina are actually the only 2 teams I feel like it works on

Maybe Sweeden

Last edited:
What a ball from KDB 
sick.gif

I can't express how happy I am he plays for City 
laugh.gif

Hungary got a chance in hell in this?

I'm amazed it took this long for them to score

Last edited:
one thing I always took to heart was how I would call home or what my citizenship align to if I was a prospering player. I know the anthem of America. Who wrote it, the back story and love when it's sang. I don't know the Mexican anthem.

That being said Belgium is in Europe. It's so easy to call one country home and another work. An hour commute to your job in Rotterdam to go back to Belgium at the end of the day wouldn't be a stretch. Patriotism can be blurred. Idk what I'm going with this

one thing I always took to heart was how I would call home or what my citizenship align to if I was a prospering player. I know the anthem of America. Who wrote it, the back story and love when it's sang. I don't know the Mexican anthem. Doesn't really bother me that our team doesn't sing the anthem.

That being said Belgium is in Europe. It's so easy to call one country home and another work. An hour commute to your job in Rotterdam to go back to Belgium at the end of the day wouldn't be a stretch. Patriotism can be blurred. Idk what I'm going with this
In all honesty I don't have a clue what our national anthem is either. I don't know a single line. I don't know many people who can recite more than a few lines of our anthem :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure you gents have discussed this, but what is the deal with the Hungarian keeper and wearing sweat pants? 

Last edited:
Do you live in Belgium?

Sidebar: If so, how popular is Stoffel Vandoorne over there?
Yes, born and raised.
Racing isn't really that big over here. I don't really know anyone who follows it so I'm not sure about his popularity.

one thing I always took to heart was how I would call home or what my citizenship align to if I was a prospering player. I know the anthem of America. Who wrote it, the back story and love when it's sang. I don't know the Mexican anthem. Doesn't really bother me that our team doesn't sing the anthem.

In all honesty I don't have a clue what our national anthem is either. I don't know a single line. I don't know many people who can recite more than a few lines of our anthem :lol:
Fair enough lol

I know like the chorus of the Russian one because I love it.

Also recall an announcer saying Spain is one of the few nations to not have official lyrics and just a melody. Interesting[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom