❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain's biggest problem is they have their own roy hodgson in del Bosque. When you look at his club career as a whole, he was very marginal manager with some success here & there.

He inherited a squad that was running on Aragones' tactics & philosophies with an engine that was being run by a monumentally successful Barca squad as well as a lot of players that were all hitting their primes.

Worse yet, his team selections since La Roja's period of success has relied on tried & true names. There is a dearth of young talent that should've been cycled into roster but del Bosque has done a terrible job on managing that.

I hope the Spanish footy federation does a careful job of picking it's next manager... It better not be Rafa either...

Last edited:
England wishes they had the wealth of talent Argentina always has :lol:

I'd say the biggest underachievers in Europe,even moreso than England,would probably have to be the Dutch

Last edited:
Also Argentina is the most underachieving team ever

Even more than England
Let's wait until todays England game is over
laugh.gif

Yeah, Messi really screwed the pooch last night... The funniest part of Messi's miss last night was my wife's reaction. She knows how big a Barca fan I am & was like OMG... She had this expression like it was our son that missed that PK... :lol: It was soooo funny.

I think part of Messi's statement last night saying he might retire from international play might have to do with some issues behind the scenes with the AFA.

From outside looking in, there seems to be a lot of issues behind the curtain.

Let's wait until todays England game is over :lol:  

Bruh, you don't have to wait until today's game. The 3 Lions are a mess s long as old Roy is on the job.

What's really sad is the media are primed & ready to hang it all on Luxurious Raheem. :smh:

I was glad to read that Pep called the young fella to let him know he had big plays for the kid & wished him well at the Euros. Young dude is having a crisis of confidence.

Last edited:
Crazy, 3-4 years ago I thought guys like Thiago, Jese, Muniain, and Deulofeu would be having an impact on the national side by now. Instead they have to bring on Lucas and Pedro to save the day.

He hasn't clarified his comments yet. It's a shame because someone in his entourage should've told him to hang back from making comments like that until some time passed. One should never make big decisions in the heat of the moment....

Damn, I wish I had a pic of my wife's expression last night when La Pulga missed that PK...

On the real though, Chile played with heart & grit again in the Copa final...

Alexis played a good portion of that game on a twisted ankle & was still running full sprint until he was subbed off. Did anyone see how much he was limping after he was subbed?

As King Vidal gets older, homey is becoming more & more goon like. :lol: Can't knock the hustle though. Only way to stop him of shut him up is the score/win. He embodied the effort that Chile played with.

Having a workplace with ESPN package, and a slow work day = happy Noskey. Sorry to you guys that cant enjoy.

Speaking of television coverage, fox gets "worser" & "worser" as each year passes. It's funny to because alexi lalas fits right in with their coverage.

I watched the pregame show for the USA vs Argentina game for a bit but I had to change the channel. I literally felt like the tv was taking IQ points away from me while watching their programming.

They have the most mind numbingly stupid people on their network which is par for course for a murdoch owned enterprise. Has the same tone & feel of fox news.

I wish someone else had Bundesliga.

I just wish Stu could go elsewhere instead of plying his trade with that filthy network...

Instead of buying a crap prem team, what's say we put together our shekels create our own online subscription footy network like Netflix... Get it so it has tv rights for the top leagues on each continent... That would be sooooooo dope... FootyFlix....

Yeah, Messi really screwed the pooch last night... The funniest part of Messi's miss last night was my wife's reaction. She knows how big a Barca fan I am & was like OMG... She had this expression like it was our son that missed that PK... :lol: It was soooo funny.

I think part of Messi's statement last night saying he might retire from international play might have to do with some issues behind the scenes with the AFA.

From outside looking in, there seems to be a lot of issues behind the curtain.
Bruh, you don't have to wait until today's game. The 3 Lions are a mess s long as old Roy is on the job.

What's really sad is the media are primed & ready to hang it all on Luxurious Raheem. :smh:

I was glad to read that Pep called the young fella to let him know he had big plays for the kid & wished him well at the Euros. Young dude is having a crisis of confidence.

Pep telling his players how much he likes them doesn't mean anything. He did it numerous times at Bayern and did not use those players despite praising them.

Speaking of television coverage, fox gets "worser" & "worser" as each year passes. It's funny to because alexi lalas fits right in with their coverage.

I watched the pregame show for the USA vs Argentina game for a bit but I had to change the channel. I literally felt like the tv was taking IQ points away from me while watching their programming.

They have the most mind numbingly stupid people on their network which is par for course for a murdoch owned enterprise. Has the same tone & feel of fox news.

I wish someone else had Bundesliga.

I just wish Stu could go elsewhere instead of plying his trade with that filthy network...

Instead of buying a crap prem team, what's say we put together our shekels create our own online subscription footy network like Netflix... Get it so it has tv rights for the top leagues on each continent... That would be sooooooo dope... FootyFlix....
Footyflix & chill?

the only thing Fox has ever done right with football is including Gus Johnson

it's been all down hill since then

Let's wait until todays England game is over
laugh.gif

What's really sad is the media are primed & ready to hang it all on Luxurious Raheem.
mean.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/24/pep-guardiola-raheem-sterling-england-confidence

This was an interesting read when I read it a few days ago the most interesting part was this to me
What is not commonly known about Sterling’s transfer to City  is that Guardiola in effect sanctioned the deal even though he was working at the time as Bayern Munich manager. Guardiola had already been lined up to replace Manuel Pellegrini and City’s owners are understood to have consulted him before making Sterling the most expensive English player in history. 
Really interesting to see how long Pep has been in the plans that what I gather from this is him and Pellers worked together on that transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom