❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great save, looking at the replay, think it would have sailed over anyways.

Edit: Nah it had a chance to go in.

Last edited:
He should have been sacked after the WC and if he doesn't get sacked after this, I really don't know.
Spain beat Holland in the '10 WC final and Spain beat Italy in the '12 Euro final, both teams came and beat them the following tournament. Not only did they beat Spain but their teams were considered weak. But they were well managed.

Spain...well VdB hasn't really done anything different, his line up's are usually the same. Like you said he picks named players and there's plenty of young players

In other news Joe Hart is straight buns

He's stepping down after the Euros but word on the street is that Rafa is taking over. :smh: Talk about a bunz move.

England = the NY Knicks of world football

The 3 Lions actually have talent on the team though... The Knicks? Outside of Porzingis, that team is straight dookie. It's an afront to basketball to watch that team.

Wow didn't see Crystal Palace making that move coming 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sigh. I don't know why I expect anything else. Thank the Lord for Leicester City Football Club.

Last edited:
Just cuz the EPL is poppin don't mean the NT is supposed to be good. English players are only good when they're paired with foreign players. NT is garbage and overrated.

Last edited:
I think Englands biggest lowkey problem is the play from the midfield they get caught without any ideas a lot (credit to Icelands good marking though for this match) 

Another Brexit in the works :smh:. RVG needs to get creative and take some real chances if they're to have a chance,would love to see Vardy and Marcus coming on in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom