❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Neymar officially renewed with Barca until 2021 just days after Mundo Deportivo ran a cover story about MU going all in for him :rofl:

They're Sun level :lol:

renato :smokin :smokin shout out to our management getting that transfer done early

Huge W for us!

In the last 2 summers we got Coman, Douglas Costa, and Renato for a total of 86 million euros. not too shabby :pimp:

Bayern always gets great value from their signings. Probably the best run club in the world.

The streak that Porto has had in the last 20 years or so has been unbelievable to me. Only thing that sucks about them is that they sell all their superstars.

If Rúben and Gonçalo can keep progressing along with Renato, Portugal will be in good shape for 2018.

Last edited:

Surprised there isn't any banter in here 
Its Poland v Portugal
laugh.gif

Not too many personal sides in here
laugh.gif
 The banter is real in these group chats I'm in right now. I'm trolling both sides

The streak that Porto has had in the last 20 years or so has been unbelievable to me. Only thing that sucks about them is that they sell all their superstars.

There are definitely cases to be made for other clubs, but Bayern has consistently remained a world class club at the level of Real Madrid and Barcelona without spending nearly as much. The most Bayern has ever spent on one player is 40 million Euros

Last edited:

There are definitely cases to be made for other clubs, but Bayern has consistently remained a world class club at the level of Real Madrid and Barcelona without spending nearly as much. The most Bayern has ever spent on one player is 40 million Euros

The overarching German spending philosophy is big part of that though. They'd probably be forced to spend more if there were other Bundesliga clubs that were able and willing to complete with them financially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom