❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it pretty interesting how 3 of Mou's main 4 targets this summer are all playing in possible positions for Wazza :lol:. No.10,CM and no.9,either Mou is trying to light a fire up his *** by bringing him some much needed competition/pressure for his spot or he's slowly phasing him out...I'm good with either one :lol:

He even said before the tour started that even though he's gonna stay on as captain,his starting spot isn't a given just like everyone else.

Sevilla wasted no time getting replacements for Gameiro, theyre getting Vietto on loan and they just signed Ben Yedder from Toulouse

Last edited:
Man I know Mou wanna get Rooney outta there so bad lowkey man. It'll help solve problems with his lineups

Can't wait to catch Zlatan's first bit of action later :pimp:

Figures that he'd make his unofficial debut with the squad in Sweden :lol: :smokin

Get outta here with that :lol:, I've been one of the rare Rooney defenders in this thread during his downturn in play. Just that when you're a top 5 highest paid player in the world,there's a certain level of play expected of you. My guy hasn't had a truly world class season in 5 years and Fergie himself would've sold him if he stayed,hell he wanted to when he called Wazza's bluff when he was angry and wanted out and the Citeh/Chelsea rumors spread. It's the Glazers who stepped in and opened up their wallets to make him happy,SAF would've deaded him just like he's deaded his biggest stars before.

That doesn't mean he's not respected for all he's done,he's the best English player of his generation and he's still captain for club and country while still playing at the top level unlike a lot of his other English contemporaries. Just saying that hew's gonna be under a lot of pressure to perform this year.

Dude has been playing consistent 1st team footy for club and country since he was 18,he's got a ton of mileage on those legs so his decline in play isn't really that shocking tbh. I'll give him a little credit for how he started the new year last season before injury, he looked like he might still have something left in the tank. Hopefully Mou is the right manager to get it out of him but if not,a divorce doesn't seem too unlikely. It also seems like the club has been readying itself for that eventuality given that he's having his own testimonial match next week and is definitely gonna break Sir Bobby's goal record as well this season.

Of course a 'Pool fan would want to see him stay on for years given how he's been playing :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
In regards to the Old Lady getting Higuain, he will help propel them into the CL final, only too miss two wide open clear shots at goal, and thus Juve loses by a score of 1-0 or 2-1 to the likes of Barca, Atletico, or Bayern.

Never change Wenger :lol:

They could've used whatever money they were planning on dropping on Morata earlier in the summer on Laca but I guess saving money is imperative when you have the highest ticket prices in the leagu...wait :lol:

You're gonna be at the game tonight at stubhub right? I won't be, but it's about 15 mins from my crib haha
No :frown: me and the lads I go with decided against it, financially it made more sense to save the money for the CL away games.

Bro I was all for it, I wanted a trip to LA :lol: but I could see where they were coming from.

CooDeaKWAAA9uGr.jpg:small

Really looking forward to seeing Patrick Roberts start today for Celtic against Barcelona will be a good test for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom