❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped for the Nando's shoutout,that chicken is god tier :pimp:

LVG isn't taking chances with that lineup :lol:. Thought we'd see Lingard/Pereira get the start.

Last edited:
Repped for the Nando's shoutout,that chicken is god tier :pimp:

LVG isn't taking chances with that lineup :lol:. Thought we'd see Lingard/Pereira get the start.

They have a Nando's in Montreal?

btw I thought you were Asian, you said your dad is African tho, this is just a surprising as the day I found out you were a Canadien.

Naa there's a Nando's knockoff called Grillados Peri Peri here that also sells some pretty damn good grilled chicken but nothing beats the OG :lol:. Think they might have one in Toronto though.

I had Nando's almost religiously back when I was living in Africa for a bit :smokin. I've had it in a few other places though. Naa not Asian :lol:,I'm half West African/half Caribbean

Last edited:
Should I watch this United game as an appetizer before the Madrid Zizou debut?

I'm really, really scared to watch United games. There have been so many occasions this season, (watching United play) where I've been borderline close to hanging myself. That's how ugly and boring United games have been.

Last edited:
All the top clubs expectedly won their games rather easily,expect a struggle to the end in our case :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Literally nothing :lol: :smh:

How you need 2 deep holding MF's against Sheffield beats me...

Half expecting this to end with LVG's favorite scoreline,0-0

Last edited:
Should I watch this United game as an appetizer before the Madrid Zizou debut?

I'm really, really scared to watch United games. There have been so many occasions this season, (watching United play) where I've been borderline close to hanging myself. That's how ugly and boring United games have been.

The reason i've been ghost :lol:. Not a fan of these 0-0 draws

Welcome back!

23487386086_e49130abd2_o.jpg

The cat that ran onto the Goodison pitch earlier was more exciting than this match has been...

Hope you like those "Jose Jose Jose" chants LVG,better get used to it

Last edited:
But hey, at least there was a lot of possession. 

70% possession,1 over the bar shot against an 8th place Championship club...

Is this is really who the board has faith in going forward?!?! They might need some reshuffling as well along with the manager :stoneface: . Even making the top 4 is gonna be a battle with the way the squad is currently set up :smh:

Last edited:
@samuelluckhurst: Last 10 first-halfs at Old Trafford: 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0. #mufc

Yet I'm sure that if we end up winning LVG's gonna have some smug post-game comments about how we dominated the ball possession and had more chances...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Are you serious P?
laugh.gif

Why would you think you've missed anything?
laugh.gif

Lateral passes and no shot's on target, pretty much the same thing we've seen all season with United. Boring, Boring , MAN UNITED...
I was hoping for "Wayne Rooney hattrick"... but welp. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Zidane's first Madrid XI: Keylor; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Kroos, Isco; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo.

welp, no james

I don't understand how Lovie Smith gets fired... - But LvG is still Manager of United....

Do the Glazers care more about the Buc's than they do United?

Okay Time to Vent United Fans...

I'm going to come out the closet here and admit something... I'm a little bit of a closet United fan. Growing up watching Ronaldo and one of my idol's SAF, I def rooted for them to succeed more than any English club in my teens (may be a subconscious reason why I always Mou to manage United before Chelsea).....

So let me put a fan hat on for a second (even tho I'm about 99% impartial and objective to the EPL) - What WE ARE SEEING right now from Manchester United isn't pathetic, It's beyond pathetic - it's EMBARRASSING. But at the same time, it's INCREDIBLY CONFUSING. I don't know LvG's style of play like other managers, but what I do know is he's always had an extremely free-flowing offense. So WTH has been going on?

Does he just think all of his players suck so bad that he's forced to make the team keep possession so the opponent's don't score? Is he just too old? - I mean this dude had that crap Netherland's squad almost make the finals of the WC. He can't be that ancient - i'm really trying to put an explanation to what LvG has been doing. I can't find answers, he's better than this.

Last edited:
I was hoping for "Wayne Rooney hattrick"... but welp. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

What kind of black-market drugs do they have in Hong Kong that would make you think this way?

Please Share, DHL some of those drugs over here. I want in.

The Glazers can ride a hoverboard off a cliff for all I care :lol: :smh:

I thought LVG was better than this as well Coupe but he hasn't given me much faith this season. Somehow the squad has regressed...like how was that even possible before the season?!?! :lol: :stoneface: . I don't know if he doesn't trust the players or not but it sure looks like it with the way he's restricted their style of play and freedom. Just watch when they get in the final third,they suddenly freeze up and are overthinking not knowing what to do next. No one wants to take risks at the risk of being punished for it so you end up having some talented yet toothless attackers :smh:. It's like they're afraid of being creative or doing anything differently over the "philosophy" :smh:

Last edited:
This guy takes Mata off, wowwwww :wow:

I like Lindergard and Memphis coming in, but why Mata? Why not Rooney? Jesussss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom