❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do clearly don't want the damn title man.

It's games like this that make me think Alexis and Ozil are on their way out man 
mean.gif

I have a serious question here...

I'm not aware of injury/tactics for Arsenal leading up to this.

But if you have a WORLD CLASS striker going up against some kids at the back who've got only a few minutes of actual gametime together in their history, why one earth would you only bring on this striker over one hour into the match?!?

This is one decision that I simply don't understand from Wenger today.

How did Memphis look today?

That boy's got his confidence/swagger back :smokin

View media item 1931205
He had a quieter game than earlier during the week but he was still lively and always trying to make things happen. What's impressed me the most from him recently is how much he's been tracking back and helping out on defence lately. Hopefully he can build on that form and keep it up in the league,we'll need it

Last edited:
@WayneRooney: @piersmorgan hi

:rofl:

Pool-Citeh should be fun as well

LVG is like oprah with the first team debuts. you get a debut, you get a debut, everyone gets a debut!

Seriously :lol:

View media item 1931193

awesome to see him let the youngsters all get run during his tenure so far. For the most part they haven't let him down either. Also that list is missing the U-21 captain Reid that came in for the last 2 mins :lol:

They haven't really tbh :lol: :smokin. It's also missing Varela who's not really a youth product but he's been on the youth squads since 2013 and has been itching for a shot and he's in all honesty looked better than Darmian has at RB.

If Mou comes in, is he going to continue to build with the youth? I would hope so..

I hope this pool city final can be as much fun as that united arsenal match! glad to see sturridge on the pitch 3 games in a row without getting hurt. hope to see him back in full form soon

:nerd:
Manchester UnitedVerified account
‏@ManUtd
Louis van Gaal: "There have been no training sessions [since Thursday]. We've had to recover after playing Midtjylland. We couldn't train."

LVG is like oprah with the first team debuts. you get a debut, you get a debut, everyone gets a debut!

View media item 1931193

awesome to see him let the youngsters all get run during his tenure so far. For the most part they haven't let him down either. Also that list is missing the U-21 captain Reid that came in for the last 2 mins :lol:

They haven't really tbh :lol: :smokin. It's also missing Varela who's not really a youth product but he's been on the youth squads since 2013 and has been itching for a shot and he's in all honesty looked better than Darmian has at RB.

If rashford truly is for real, going forward do you think Man U going with maybe like a 4-4-2 wide diamond could work?

Martial Rashford (up top)​

Rooney/Mata/Ander? (attacking mid)​

Memphis (LM)​
Lingard/Mata? (RM)​

Schneiderlin (CDM)​

Shaw​
Smalling Blind​
Varela/Darmian​

De Gea​

Last edited:
looked everywhere and couldn't find it

but that Arsenal Fresh Prince meme is MANDATORY right now 
laugh.gif

im salty at this fluke *** game. That first goal was unfortunate on how the ball was cleared, not much gabriel could do about a rebound like that. And the deflection for the third goal, just the most unlucky ****. ManU were flopping all game, rashford should of had a yellow for that swan dive on the corner of the box called a FK. Ander coming at ramsey then flops :lol: :smh: with that being said, Manu made it happen and we just didnt do enough going forward, this team just cant give me anyway to feel about how we're going to go about the rest of the season smh

Last edited:
So close Kun

View media item 1931193

If rashford truly is for real, going forward do you think Man U going with maybe like a 4-4-2 wide diamond could work?

Martial Rashford (up top)​

Rooney/Mata/Ander? (attacking mid)​

Memphis (LM)​
Lingard/Mata? (RM)​

Schneiderlin (CDM)​

Shaw​
Smalling Blind​
Varela/Darmian​

De Gea​

Think it's too early to say if he's worth changing formation for but if he can even somewhat keep up this kind of form,LVG might need to consider it.

CBJ and Rojo when healthy have proven to be suitable backups for Shaw.

Another name in the mix in the future might be Adnan since LVG hinted at more action for him in the near future this week. LVG feels like he can play him anywhere up front

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom