❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be mutually beneficial, cost of using a stadium would go down, both could be in a more central location where fans have easier access, higher attendence, more money

Better quality pitch than sharing for baseball

Optimal seating, views

Last edited:
Watching this Arsenal team fall apart in the business end of the season is absolute comedy. And what's even more hilarious that people thought this kind of pattern would change under Wenger. News flash, this **** has been happening the past 10 years under Wenger's reign. What makes you think Wenger wouldn't blow it this year? I'm disgusted with what this manager has become. He's done so much damage to his legacy this season that it puts it into serious question. And it won't get any better for us next season as Pep comes in the summer, Klopp starts to assemble his own team, and Spurs progress under Poch. Of course Man Utd and City will be back. We have a real shot of being outside of the top 5 next year. With the influx of money from the new tv deal, everyone around us will strengthen and improve and I'm sure we will leave it short and buy no one.

It was said that the players had a team meeting to sort it out and this is what we get, the same old ****. If the players wanted the manager to remain at the club, they sure as hell didn't show it with that **** show on the field today. If these cats played half as good as they talk, we'd have a world class squad on our hands.

Last edited:
Good win for Spurs today. Good to bounce back from a rough week or so. Should've been 4 or 5-0 but I'll take the deuce 
nthat.gif

Watching this Arsenal team fall apart in the business end of the season is absolute comedy. And what's even more hilarious that people thought this kind of pattern would change under Wenger. News flash, this **** has been happening the past 10 years under Wenger's reign. What makes you think Wenger wouldn't blow it this year? I'm disgusted with what this manager has become. He's done so much damage to his legacy this season that it puts it into serious question. And it won't get any better for us next season as Pep comes in the summer, Klopp starts to assemble his own team, and Spurs progress under Poch. Of course Man Utd and City will be back. We have a real shot of being outside of the top 5 next year. With the influx of money from the new tv deal, everyone around us will strengthen and improve and I'm sure we will leave it short and buy no one.

It was said that the players had a team meeting to sort it out and this is what we get, the same old ****. If the players wanted the manager to remain at the club, they sure as hell didn't show it with that **** show on the field today. If these cats played half as good as they talk, we'd have a world class squad on our hands.

****. There you have it

Last edited:
For the longest I defended Wenger, put the blame on the owners and board for creating a lackluster atmosphere and the lack of money that was available. The money has been there and ol' dude just buys an GK during the ******* summer. Talking about how we tried but there isn't much quality. United got Morgan, dude isn't even getting proper playing time. Hell, we missed out on Kondogbia twice. Wenger can't keep on with the changing times. He should have left at the end of last season on a high note. He's gotta ******* go. This club has fallen off. How are we supposed to sign WC players, yet alone keep the ones we have if we go on like this.

To be fair I think a lot of the fans are speaking and acting as most would given what they've been witnessing 

However the 'brawl' is very much

Last edited:
Oh no I'm not blaming them one bit :lol:,I'm at that point with LVG. Just kind of novel to see after the years of defending Wenger non stop.

Damn if that was Borchers or Ridgewell in front of that ball it would of been cleared. Shaky start against San Jose. We look like the better team so far, means nothing without goals.

For the longest I defended Wenger, put the blame on the owners and board for creating a lackluster atmosphere and the lack of money that was available. The money has been there and ol' dude just buys an GK during the ******* summer. Talking about how we tried but there isn't much quality. United got Morgan, dude isn't even getting proper playing time. Hell, we missed out on Kondogbia twice. Wenger can't keep on with the changing times. He should have left at the end of last season on a high note. He's gotta ******* go. This club has fallen off. How are we supposed to sign WC players, yet alone keep the ones we have if we go on like this.

Wenger is washed.

Arsenal needs to bring in Mou and Zlatan. Give us a ******* trophy worth talking about, Stan.

Oh yeah, #WengerOut

There are some things that will never happen in Footy, Messi playing for Real, Ronnie playing for Barca, Mou managing Barca, etc.... And Mou managing Arsenal is another one. :lol:

I'm sure he wouldn't mind and he'd do it, but, Wenger would be toooooo salty and the majority of the fans wouldn't welcome it. It'd be crazy disrespectful.

I do want to see Ibra in the EPL before he retires tho, hope that happens.

I know its early in the season, but Timbers looked like absolute ****. Bad luck here and there, but the midfield was neutered and attack non-existant. Defense was decent, but got taken advantage of when taking it easy. Long season to go, hope this was a one-off loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom