❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had him on loan at Galatasaray this season where he has done pretty well. They have played him at CB in games defensive mid and fullback so he is showing to be very versatile across the defense of a team. I believe he is ready to come into the squad now (because of the consistency of his play and versatility he has shown on loan) at least of the bench hopefully Pep feels the same.

This is a pretty good video review of all the players we had on loan this season mainly focusing on Roberts and Jason.

EDIT: Forgot to mention he did have a couple injuries with Galatasaray this season which where unfortunate so it would be more accurate if I said he had done pretty well when he was able to play for them

EDIT#2: Also with his previous loan at Celtic he won their young player of the season, he made the PFA Scotland team of the season and he was the PFA Scotland young player of the season as well

So excited for Gungodan. So excited for Denayer's return. So excited for Robert's return.

So. Excited.

My-T.

Last edited:
Cj9ncL6WYAEE65G.jpg

I have a new position at work & moved to another building... No longer have a 42" flat screen right next to me & now have to stream. :\

The pregame has started on FS1.

Last edited:
That kit is class but the chevy logo kills it... :rolleyes

Screams nascar pit crew...

Where's coupe & eiddy?

Last edited:
Olympic track and field too

That kit is class but the chevy logo kills it... :rolleyes

Screams nascar pit crew...

:rofl:

Gotta thank the Glazers :lol:,the crazy amount of $ they're giving the club is appreciated though

Last edited:
I dig the pitch design. That new home Man U kit is buns. Might just get the away one this year.

Been MIA and finally caught up.

Regional covers for FIFA ended like 2010

Lewa Madrid kit would be copped instantly

There's an off chance I might see the Argentina chile game next Monday in Santa Clara. I'll be updating.

That assist to Chicarito's goal was flithy. Thank you Porto for making Laydun(sp?) a better player

so is vardy gonna wear 9, 11 or 19 for the euros?? haha he has worn all 3 now and currently is wearing the 11 with kane wearing the 9 now. Against germany he was wearing 19 and in previous euro cup qualifiers he wore 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom