❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Renato took his chance and ran with it yea :lol:

Barca's just calmly going about their own business, sitting on a pretty big warchest after that ban :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Boom

L'Équipe are, according to @ActuFoot_, reporting that Alexandre Lacazette has told Lyon's bosses he wants to leave. https://t.co/5ut2q3oXXP

Wenger reaching in for his chequebook right now

NjVK5EfTC98Ri.gif

That Roma kit is gorgeous btw :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Bruh gimme William Carvalho or something in RM b. Like I said I don't mind not signing a superstar since Pogba's price is crazy, but go get players in positions we actually need depth in to actually compete for a double/treble. Get that dude and we'd be able to shift sometimes to a 4-2-3-1 and actually utilize James as a #10 and give Luka/Kroos rest.

Last edited:
I really wanna see Ronnie and RM win another La Liga trophy man. But we're lacking the depth to give me confidence right now. Barca has been dominant and Atleti seem like they can just throw any 11 out there under Simeone and hold it down defensively to get the win. I'm not confident in what RM is doing right now, sitting on their hands.

It's not that I'm tight Barca got Gomes, it's more that I'm annoyed that we're not doing anything.

Last edited:
I really wanna see Ronnie and RM win another La Liga trophy man. But we're lacking the depth to give me confidence right now. Barca has been dominant and Atleti seem like they can just throw any 11 out there under Simeone and hold it down defensively to get the win. I'm not confident in what RM is doing right now, sitting on their hands.

It's not that I'm tight Barca got Gomes, it's more that I'm annoyed that we're not doing anything.

Exact thoughts. I understand Zizou wants to use the younger guys who have been with RM since the youth clubs but cmon man, **** all that :lol: we're letting quality guys go to our rivals/main competition while we haven't done ****.

Agreed, need another winger (esp for the right side since Bale has had injury problems,) LB (maybe that can wait though I want Alaba eventually,) CDM, and CM.

Doesn't have to be megastars either. Just good players to hold it down and not wear players out for a long campaign.

Next season we're also not gunna have Benitez and Cheryshev to conserve energy by not playing in the Copa Del Rey

Last edited:
Flo got on that damage control ASAP :rofl:

MARCA: Madrid withdrew from signing Andre Gomes at the last minute after James made it clear he wanted to stay.

Last edited:
I didn't see anything special from Gomes at Valencia or the Euros. Then again I'm not a professional scout

Flo got on that damage control ASAP :rofl:

MARCA: Madrid withdrew from signing Andre Gomes at the last minute after James made it clear he wanted to stay.

Glad James is staying. Could've easily bounced.

But like flyeed said above, our depth on paper is pretty bad unless Zizou believes in the young guys to produce

Last edited:
I would much rather see chelsea spend 75mil on lacazette than give that money to everton for lukaku. Why feed the competition.

Juve interested in Icardi.

:smokin

Arsenal gonna Arsenal.

:rofl:

Hope they get Lacazette tho.

Bruh where are the moves like getting an Ozil (15m Euro,) Khedira (14m,) Varane (10m,) Isco, Marcelo, Di Maria, etc etc. Like b we're not eem scouting/moving on young studs either. Maybe I over exaggerated on our depth needs at winger (personally I'm not fond of Lucas V and Jese for big matches, but they can probably suffice for La Liga and maybe Morata can be used as a LW at times) but we definitely do need non-attack minded midfielders. And one on our radar just went to a direct rival.

We saving for Neymar next summer b? :nerd: :lol:

With Pogba's transfer fee, a 230m Euro release clause isn't the craziest thing anymore.

Last edited:
€50mill for Gomes whose only going to be a squad player?!?!

Not sure what Fernandez was thinking here. You could put €50mill to better use.

Was happy Madrid were going to buy him & then this... :smh:

I wouldn't be too tight about the fee, seems like Utd singlehandedly effed the market up :lol:

Bruh clubs were bidding 30m pounds for Troy ******* Deeney earlier in the summer,the PL TV deal is what put the market in shambles :lol:

Last edited:
Whelp, at least we got the French left... :rolleyes

This would've been soon much better,,, The club proly could've got him for less than what they paid for Gomes.

View media item 2108121
In other news, looks like the club is installing the new hybrid grass at Camp Nou after using it for year at the training center.

View media item 2108122
Some more info regarding the change from the club site.

Every year about this time, FC Barcelona welcomes teams of workers to pull up the previous season's playing surface before laying down a fresh field of sod for the coming campaign.

This year there is just one change. But it’s a big one.

That's because on Thursday at Camp Nou, the crews began the process that will see the stadium's playing surface switch from natural grass to hybrid grass. Crews will swap out the old lawn and put down the new surface both at Camp Nou and on Tito Vilanova Field, the first team's main training pitch at the Ciutat Esportiva in Sant Joan Despí.

The new surface, which is actually a reinforced natural grass, has been tested over the past year at the team's training center.

After years spent studying all the options to optimize the field, the Club chose a hybrid grass, specifically Desso Grassmaster, which combines natural grass with synthetic fibers to provide optimum traction and stability all year round.

The surface chosen by FC Barcelona has been in use for several years in both the National Football League and the English Premier League.

The reigning Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos play on the very same surface at Mile High Stadium, as do the Green Bay Packers at their legendary digs, Lambeau Field.

After completely removing the old pitch, work crews will prepare for the hybrid field with new layer of soil before employing a laser leveling system. The new grass will be laid in 1.5 meter sections with a thickness of 3.5 cm. A special machine will sew in the synthetic fibers to complete the process.

FC Barcelona's first match on the new field is set for Wednesday, 10 August when the Catalans host UC Sampdoria in the Joan Gamper Trophy. Kickoff is set for 8.30pm CET.

Last edited:
Want Thiago back at the Nou Camp. I feel like he's Iniesta or Xavi's successor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom