⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their defense is legit but they're offense is reliant on them shooting an unsustainably high percentage from three. Currently, they're shooting 41% from three as a team which would be an NBA record. Math tells you that they're going to regress at some point.

If they can somehow continue this hot shooting streak throughout the playoffs, then they're legit title contender
Their system gets them all these looks, especially with Rudy's gravity. But yeah they're definitely squeezing everything they can out of this lemon. Rather have them play like this than what they've been doing during the Houston embarrassments

You hate the idea of the Clippers winning more than you like idea of the Lakers winning. Fear.

Honestly, I admit that the Clippers are a very good team and you guys play very well when all of your key guys are in the lineup. Your biggest flaw is that for the Clippers to win a championship, you need Kawhi and Paul George to play at an all NBA level, similar to how the Lakers needed AD and LeBron to play at an elite level every single game to win last season.

Kawhi is capable of doing so and he's proven that. Paul George has shown us time and time again that he's going to crack in the playoffs. If Paul George is just ordinary, you guys will get balanced in the second round again 🤷🏿‍♂️

The truly great players Don't just maintain their same level in the playoffs, they elevate to new heights. Look at AD and LeBron last season. Paul George can't even be regular season Paul George in the playoffs. He becomes an inefficient chucker when the lights get bright.

I put a few bets on it actually. I'll be shocked if the Clippers even make it to their first western conference finals this year.

Doesn’t mean the thought of it doesn’t eat at you all the time. All the Lakers outfits in the world won’t change that.

Honestly, I admit that the Clippers are a very good team and you guys play very well when all of your key guys are in the lineup. Your biggest flaw is that for the Clippers to win a championship, you need Kawhi and Paul George to play at an all NBA level, similar to how the Lakers needed AD and LeBron to play at an elite level every single game to win last season.

Kawhi is capable of doing so and he's proven that. Paul George has shown us time and time again that he's going to crack in the playoffs. If Paul George is just ordinary, you guys will get balanced in the second round again 🤷🏿‍♂️

And if that happens, I’ll move on immediately. But if it doesn’t and they actually get further, how will you feel?

To those who have paid close attention to Rockets games, is Boogie still fighting an injury or is he washed washed? :frown:

To those who have paid close attention to Rockets games, is Boogie still fighting an injury or is he washed washed? :frown:

Washed due to injury. For him...unfortunately there is no coming back from what happened to his body. Was already playing with knocked knees and overweight as a 7 footer.

Time for some Zzzquil old man, last season taught you nothing. Ya squad was fraudulent last season, as correctly predicted; y'all didn't improve and we did what's to worry about?

So scared :lol:

I have nothing to lose. You do.

Unfortunately boogie is washed. He can’t even roll to the basket anymore, he’s strictly used for pick n pop. If he gets hot from 3 he will have a good game, but he gets attacked on defense and he can’t jump at all. His finishing ability is terrible as well. He’s trying but the injuries have zapped him.

Insecurity & ......

117AE1CF-59D8-4D2F-A70E-F51218E940D4.jpeg

man Haliburton looks good, I don’t think he made a bad play in the first half.
Embiid needs to get going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom