⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Christmas , making sure I’m sitting courtside with Ashanti on my side. It has been set in stone

The NBA really needs to cut it out man. You're already the coolest league by virtue of being the one that doesn't move wrong in every issue of importance and putting guaranteed money in the pockets of minorities. Stop trying to latch on to every pop culture meme thing that arises.

Kevin Hart, John Legend and his old people music, and Pitbull/Bad Bunny/who cares they're all the same person better not be anywhere near my NBA broadcasts man... They already got DaBaby out there, like when does it end?
Hasn't ABC used this John Legend promo before?
Took us three days before we were subjected to John Legend and his old people music

I like to think Giannis and the Bucks agreed to the supermax extension before free agency, but held off signing it so the Raptors and Heat could play themselves in free agency.

Unless Bam starts shooting 3's or KZ is ready to play...seems like Jae Crowder left a hole @ the 4 for the way Miami likes to play.

No way they get away starting Meyers Leonard all year.

What? Meyers Leonard was the starter all of last season until the shut down happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom