⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an understanding between refs and coaches to not challenge those plays where they don’t call the foul on one team and give the ball to the other?

DrmRJ7gU4AA0tif.jpg

KD back to the house he built.

If the Nets lose, I wonder if the excuse will be that "they're playing down to the competition"

Harden should get back to this hairstyle. What he’s rocking now with that hairline is painful to see.
https%3A%2F%2Fspacecityscoop.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1210974839-850x560.jpeg

who said that brad wanamaker was out there doing low intensity interval training??... accurate

mans is out there doing nothing relevant.

Bruh why are you ****ing with this chick :lol:
4real tho :lol: :smh: ...But I think my dawg storm2006 storm2006 feel like yo done invested too much in shorty before the baby dropped to not get nastee with her now :lol:
I just been biting my tongue since he first brought her up but damn :lol:. I know my guy got better options than this
If I never knew wavycrocket wavycrocket matched with here then this is a different story. Largely for the culture....partially for them swelled up joints. Probably.

Her IG is public but I’m not going to do that to the father of my kid but if y’all want access....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom