⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coded language

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
1608921519819.gif

Both he and Serena Williams will always have that issue. They will always look out of shape, but while being well conditioned.
Serena never looks out of shape to me. Zion just needed to work on conditioning. Seems he’s gone a long way towards that. He was gassed after 3 games minutes last season.

I think that is true to a degree but I feel they both could be better conditioned.

#CancelMe
I wonder what his conditioning times were? Full court drills, recovery, VO2 Max, agility and line to line dash and such, that would be interesting to know.

Serena is doing pretty well, considering she has her Mom's physique.

I wonder what his conditioning times were? Full court drills, recovery, VO2 Max, agility and line to line dash and such, that would be interesting to know.

Serena is doing pretty well, considering she has her Mom's physique.
Serena is a legend.

Zion can end up being a legend.

I would like to see how their bodies would look if they weren't extremely talented during their younger years. (Not implying they didn't work to get where they ended up).

If Zion was undrafted and had to claw him way onto an NBA Roster, I sure all that baby fat wouldn't be around HIS WAIST>

I think Zion was bigger during the bubble. He was huffing and puffing seriously during that time, he seems better off now to me. Any extra weight he can shed will come during the season Shaq style lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom