⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

ALA where are we :nerd:

Wes has been a standstill shooter since his achilles. should’ve been in the corner far away from the ball so if they don’t guard him then he can just cut.

Vogel has drawn better plays than that.

Of course, he shouldn’t be out there at all in that situation so hopefully for them Schroeder gets back soon. They have 1 point guard right now, offense predictably looks terrible.

tenor.gif

ALA where are we :nerd:
Not really into all those superhero movies, but I thought only thor could use his hammer?

We're gonna need Dennis back asap. Hope he can stop or at least slow the bleed until Anthony "i got backup sweaters" Davis can get back.

Ginobili was 1 guy who also said Ingram was T-Mac...

but we know how 1 = #everylakerfan

Wes has been a standstill shooter since his achilles. should’ve been in the corner far away from the ball so if they don’t guard him then he can just cut.

Vogel has drawn better plays than that.

Of course, he shouldn’t be out there at all in that situation so hopefully for them Schroeder gets back soon. They have 1 point guard right now, offense predictably looks terrible.
It's the only action Vogel runs at the end of games. :lol:

Just this time it was LeBron-Wes instead of AD-Schroder.

nope. It was several of #yall
Nah that was the running joke afterwards.

#y’al said he was a meme basketball player with no impact when we know that’s not the case.

but I’m here for it lol

this thread is better when we having these conversations lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom