⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped him in one of my fantasy leagues cause they said he was being cut. Now we're being told something different. Rockets don't know if they want to compete or tank.
My guess is that they told him they would work to get him to a contender via trade or cut and his camp leaked it.

07b8629b-69a0-4e88-9096-0b7fd021280d-jpeg.2751826

Russ bit this woman’s whole flow :smh:
1613941479032.jpeg

If Fred Vincent is really legit
and he's really responsible for Lonzo, Brandon Ingram and Zion shooting improvements.

shouldn't he be the highest paid assistant coach in the NBA?

i would say like 60% of NBA prospects ceiling turns on whether or not they learn to shoot.

if Fred vincent can really improve peoples shooting like that, seems to me he's the most valuable assistant in the league.

i would say like 60% of NBA prospects ceiling turns on whether or not they learn to shoot.

if Fred vincent can really improve peoples shooting like that, seems to me he's the most valuable assistant in the league.
By this logic, this man needs to be hired as an assistant ASAP

Chip England

Chip is overrated to me.

He's mostly eating off Kawhi's sucess and if my memory serves me right I swear Kawhi talks about adjusting his shooting form in a draftexpress pre draft video.

I don't remember anyone under Chip making as big of a shooting jump as Brandon Ingram.

High 60 foul shooter and low volume low 30s 3 point shooter, and o near 90 from the line an 40on high volume. Totally nuts.

lol i mean when you put it like that...but man can you at least work in one hook shot? :lol:

look at this vid not a single hook shot in sight. :lol:

Yeah but mo Bamba hooks isn’t good marketing. I don’t know Hanlen but some of his guys swear by him. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

now if you want to talk about what chris Brinkley does that’s another question

Yeah but mo Bamba hooks isn’t good marketing. I don’t know Hanlen but some of his guys swear by him. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

now if you want to talk about what chris Brinkley does that’s another question

see that's why i think you need back the brinks truck up for Fred Vincent.

The results speak for themselves.

the skills trainer stuff is a black box,
but a discrete skill like shooting, seems to me it's easier to measure the impact of a shooting coach.

The Pelicans are a quiet 12-17 (about to be 12-18). They’ve been relatively healthy too. Still only a game and half out of the play-in but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom