⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
there goes their season ....
Second hardest remaining strength of schedule too 🤗

609094192173547530.png

4 months in jail & 16% of your salary for pulling a stick :smh: You can’t give them any excuse
There was little more to it than that lol literally every story he's been involved in off the court has made him look a bozo. Didn't he get beat up by an nfl player over a girl or was that someone else?

tim Thomas mushed and then on another occasion, slapped Kenyon with $1500 :lol:

Unrelated but my friend has a small, basically unknown basketball blog page where he uploads articles and stories he writes for fun. One of them was the top 10 AAU teams of all time or something like that and Tim Thomas somehow came across it and sent him hate mail to his email because he didn't put his team on it :lol:

What the **** are the Mavs doing running so much through Boban? Stop posting him. Jesus almighty. :lol:

Unrelated but my friend has a small, basically unknown basketball blog page where he uploads articles and stories he writes for fun. One of them was the top 10 AAU teams of all time or something like that and Tim Thomas somehow came across it and sent him hate mail to his email because he didn't put his team on it :lol:
Link to article...

My guess is a guy who has weed in bulk knows how to smoke weed, so he maybe was instructing someone else, whether his own guy or a buyer(?) (lol), how to smoke weed w/o the digital paper trail :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom