⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys seem to panic in crunch time. I remember last year Gm. 7 in the bubble against the Jazz, Murray could have ran out the clock but went for a shot and gave the Jazz a chance to close the series.

Murray was bad enough for stopping at the arc, the rest of the team made it even terrible by stopping at the arc. go for the high percentage shot you morons. blewing a 4 on 1 break? this ain't pre-school basketball.

but but but experts were saying this Laker lineup were better than last season.

our team is better than last year's, we're just missing two out of our top three players. Y'all are goofy for making a big deal out of these regular season games. It's been a tough year for ALA so I guess you guys are taking anything you can get

Last edited:
our team is better than last year's, we're just missing two out of our top three players. Y'all are goofy for making a big deal out of these regular season games. It's been a tough year for ALA so I guess you guys are taking anything you can get

Basically, come playoff time goalposts will be moved and we will be seeing long explanations of how each bench player on the Lakers are now world beaters.

when you play garbage and getting blown out like that, you ain't better. they just plain suck. and when did Dennis become a top player? he is good and better than most of what the Laker guards have, but he ain't no messiah. you guys are giving some people that typical Dellavedova hype. Lakers is AD, that's it.

when you play garbage and getting blown out like that, you ain't better. they just plain suck. and when did Dennis become a top player? he is good and better than most of what the Laker guards have, but he ain't no messiah. you guys are giving some people that typical Dellavedova hype. Lakers is AD, that's it.

Are you ok man? I sense a lot of built up anger let it out it'll be ok.

Zion wasn’t fouled on that last play. Just a good block. Get up and keep playing. The game was on the line.

Marv Albert gotta hang it up soon man
tenor.gif

I’m so confused.
Did they not know the score?
LOOK AT MPJR GOOFY *** RUNNING TO THE CORNER :rofl:

Beal was still backpedaling and hadn’t stopped the ball but Murray decided to pull up anyway.

Monte Morris in a light jog.

MPJ in a full sprint..... to the corner.

Campazzo in a full sprint then pulls up like Murray

This is really unbelievable from 4 professionals :lol:

Beal was still backpedaling and hadn’t stopped the ball but Murray decided to pull up anyway.

Monte Morris in a light jog.

MPJ in a full sprint..... to the corner.

Campazzo in a full sprint then pulls up like Murray

This is really unbelievable from 4 professionals :lol:

If it was a high school team, most coaches would have made them run line drills after the game for that. :lol:

The first half of the season is almost irrelevant. With fans coming back and all the games crunched together, the second half is gonna be a bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom