⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ay lil bro, I'm the player liaison for Klutch and we want you to know you on our radar, keep doing you my baby, we'll link up later. You got a bottle of tequila waiting at the hotel for you courtesy of the king. Once you down...there's more where that came from. Alcohol. More alcohol. '

At some point Zlatan also has to stop talking like he’s an all time great.

Excellent player. But not top 10 in the 20 or so years he’s been in the top flight leagues.

His NBA player comp would have to be someone that never won on the international stage, never won a club championship (champions league, not domestic titles), was never MVP (zero FIFA player of the year, 0 Balon d’or) when he was on the best teams he wasn’t the best player on his own team often times.

I can’t think of who that would be, but by the above criteria he’s not even Barkley (MVP, Gold medal), Ewing (Gold medal) or Drexler (Champion).

Yet somehow he’s gotten away with seriously speaking in the third person and living off the strength of a lengthy and impressive highlight real.

even in his prime, dude bounced from team to team without making a significant difference. aint zlatan the same cat that called an African-born player a "donkey" or some **** like that?

let's see how quick the thread title is updated :rolleyes
OP is playing chess not checkers. Can’t update the thread title over a win against Dame with an impending Steph matchup on the horizon.
1614427520734.jpeg

At some point Zlatan also has to stop talking like he’s an all time great.

Excellent player. But not top 10 in the 20 or so years he’s been in the top flight leagues.

His NBA player comp would have to be someone that never won on the international stage, never won a club championship (champions league, not domestic titles), was never MVP (zero FIFA player of the year, 0 Balon d’or) when he was on the best teams he wasn’t the best player on his own team often times.

I can’t think of who that would be, but by the above criteria he’s not even Barkley (MVP, Gold medal), Ewing (Gold medal) or Drexler (Champion).

Yet somehow he’s gotten away with seriously speaking in the third person and living off the strength of a lengthy and impressive highlight real.

Don’t matter if he was a all-time great. He still need to s**** up

even in his prime, dude bounced from team to team without making a significant difference. aint zlatan the same cat that called an African-born player a "donkey" or some **** like that?
Zlatan is a clown but the media luvs him so he gets the ultimate pass for everything ...Yo couldn’t even win in MLS but nobody cared :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom