⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this :lol:

tenor.png

1_qdFeuQJ9muZJBseZV5Bs3g@2x.jpeg

I know K.A.I. is his initials and he wears number 11 and was drafted in '11 but what's the A__Even part? 11 is an odd number my *****

What's going to happen with all of this health and safety protocol **** after the ASB? If there were this many incidents before the break...they suddenly going to stop in a few weeks? Isn't 72 games still in danger at this rate?

None of this **** makes any sense :lol: :smh:

What's going to happen with all of this health and safety protocol **** after the ASB? If there were this many incidents before the break...they suddenly going to stop in a few weeks? Isn't 72 games still in danger at this rate?

This is why I said the All Stars will be safer (granted only a few days) than the regular players going on a short vacation elsewhere. There's going to be postponements out of the gate. :lol:

I mean look at the Wizards for example who missed like a week or more and some other teams missing multiple games in spots. 72 is definitely in danger IMO.

they need to go back to the bubble for the playoffs.

having a key player out due to protocol is gonna **** everything up

No way the players agree to go another 90+ days in the bubble, not to mention Disney ain't tryna give up that many rooms again. I do agree they're taking a big risk though. Imagine losing a superstar player for a week in the middle of the conference finals due to H&S protocols. Everyone would riot

The 2nd half of the year + the playoffs. I don’t understand how we’re finishing the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom