⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hands are kwame level. He’s on a different level with the athleticism though. Kwame wishes he was that athletic.

I’ve long maintained that I wouldn’t take a center top 5 unless he could shoot 3s like KAT/JJJ or if he was a Mobley level prospect. No point in taking wiseman that high if you’re just going to use him as a rim runner. You can literally find rim runners in the street.

What will Wiseman provide in the next 2 years that Nerlens Noel can’t provide you right now?

Bron getting this type of Blowout with player of Steph’s influence got him back in the MVP talks you love to see it!!
You're joking right? Y'all so thirsty lol He had 19-6-4 and played 24 minutes. Let the narrative go. Him getting mvp is dead.

Bill Simmons finally admitted defeat on the Lamelo thing,

now just need Ryen Russillo to apologize as well. :lol:

I’m pretty sure they get fed info from warriors management / ownership. They bought the Koolaid on how impressive he supposedly looked.

They were still trying to act like wiseman should’ve been the 1 pick like 2 weeks ago :rofl:

Last edited:
Mike Schmidt is easily the best draft media guy.

he was way higher than the consensus on Donovan Mitchell, Shai Gilgeous Alexander and Lamelo Ball

I’m pretty sure they get fed into from warriors management / ownership. They bought the Koolaid on how impressive he supposedly looked.

They were still trying to act like wiseman should’ve been the 1 pick like 2 weeks ago :rofl:
Simmons infatuation with Wiseman is :rofl:

I didn’t like him at all coming out & now he’s showing stone hands :lol: I would’ve shipped him off for Jarrett Allen yesterday

A dude like Mobley is exactly the kind of 5 you take that high in the draft.

Don't matter. When the Wolves fall to 4th in the lottery...one of Jalen Green/Suggs will be in Golden State.

Don't matter. When the Wolves fall to 4th in the lottery...one of Jalen Green/Suggs will be in Golden State.

Facts. That pick will be valuable af.

But what happens if the wolves get a top 3 pick this year? I like a full season of KAT/Ant/Dlo/Beas with Cade or Mobley.

If they get the 1 or 2 pick this year, I bet that pick they owe to the warriors will be a late lottery pick in 2022 and now your gamble didn’t pay off. Obviously it depends how good the coach is but I like that team if KAT stays healthy.

I didn’t like him at all coming out & now he’s showing stone hands :lol: I would’ve shipped him off for Jarrett Allen yesterday

A dude like Mobley is exactly the kind of 5 you take that high in the draft.

Can't see Cleveland trading Jarrett Allen - if anything they've probably got longer term plans for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom