⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather was really nice for beginning of March today which made me think...what’s the lowest temperature y’all are hooping outside in? I don’t really hoop outdoors like that anymore but I think it’d be mid-50s for me right now. Courts had to be packed today...if they put the rims back up :lol:
Have not hooped in over a year, and hoping it opens up sooner than later. As desperate as I am to hoop on the regular, I realize I got more hooping behind me instead of front of me and there is no temperature that could get outside on the blacktop.

Just off the sole reason, that when it comes to hooping outside these knees are on social security. So I would have to do like a kidney stone and pass.

I’ll continue to play the long game and wait for indoor to open up.

Doc needs to figure out a way to stagger the starters minutes. This second unit is horrible. DHO with Dwight :rofl:

He’s not very good about that, or at least wasn’t with the Clippers. Didn’t really stagger Blake and CP3, nor Kawhi and PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom