⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him: “I’m going to be in here every day spamming the thread with Simmons/Sixers posts just to annoy all y’all.”

Also Him: “Hey, why you guys coming at me in here?”

BeachEm Lite indeed.

i dont post to annoy anyone

the difference is my post just annoy yall because of who it is posting

**** you and the jokes

He aight. I’m not calling him Magic Yawnist by any means. We still haven’t seen the best of Benjamin yet; there’s another level he can take once he gets a real PG next to him

he makes every play Ben does. Y’all say he has a another and dude is a 1.5 years younger than Giannis

what team actually needs Blake

That's the main thing. Obviously he's a former star with great name value but on the court he's pretty much washed. He's not a good defender, he's not a lob threat anymore and he can't protect the rim. If I'm a team like the Lakers, Clippers or Nets, I would take him but I don't think he's a difference maker on a championship team

Could Miami work? Blake has the playmaking chops and if all he can do is shoot threes, that's perfect in a supplementary role.

Edit:

Don’t think - unless he has more left than he was showing - he moves the needle much for the HEAT or Warriors.

The other squads can put enough talent around him that he won’t be asked to do too much and get just focus on what he still does well.

he makes every play Ben does. Y’all say he has a another and dude is a 1.5 years younger than Giannis
Is Yawnist TRULY 1.5 years older than him? lol

EYE hear what you’re saying. Yawnist is great, Ben is nowhere near close to his ceiling yet (as a PG yes; true point forward, not yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom