⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron and Steph >>> KD and Kyrie
This would be a fun *** duo fr.
Ev7AIARWYAAa_Z2

It's cuZ we're best friendzzzzz

That was pretty bad. Go back to east vs west and get rid of the gimmicks. Last year was a good game that would have been even better without the changed format. You see how this game was trash regardless that's just how the asg goes sometimes. You've done quite enough silver get back to basics.

+Winning conference gets home court advantage in the finals.

I actually prefer this format . It worked last year ... this year , KD just picked terribly and with no fans I don’t think anybody wanted to be there

They gotta go back to the basics with some of this all star stuff. This picking your own team stuff has already peaked.

I actually prefer this format . It worked last year ... this year , KD just picked terribly and with no fans I don’t think anybody wanted to be there
It ended on a free throw. That works for you? The asg usually isnt great but every few years you get a good one. That's what's happened last year folks are fooled by the gimmicks too easily. Imagine if mjs last asg ended on a free throw instead of 2ot.

It ended on a free throw. That works for you? The asg usually isnt great but every few years you get a good one. That's what's happened last year folks are fooled by the gimmicks too easily. Imagine if mjs last asg ended on a free throw instead of 2ot.

that was my only complaint , should of been win by 2. But it was the most competitive one I seen in a long *** time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom