⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that doesn't really like this Inside the NBA "documentary?" It's basically hours of them sucking off the show. I thought it was gonna be a whole bunch of behind the scenes chaos or drama nobody ever saw before. If it was just gonna be "Inside the NBA Appreciation" it could've been 90 min long

How can TNT be so great with Inside the NBA, but so god damn terrible with their commentators???

I’ll never understand :lol:

CWebb & Reggie Miller have gotten a lot better over the years.

Listening to Richard Jefferson on ESPN is just horrible.

Bronze was a huge disappointment. Was really looking forward to him cooking with Chef. Ended up Wardell, Alphabet and Dolla. Y'all man's might really be washed frfr. He reggie af without AD carrying him now. Lebron Dudley. Good thing he stayed his bum *** on the bench. Smokin layups n ****

Not everybody can shave against the grain.

not even that.. Gillett or most of the big brands are horrible unless you have straight hair

Better off getting something like this and then you can get replacement blades in bulk for cheap as hell

also gotta check the ingredients of the stuff youre putting on your skin and what if anything is irritating it
1615184357468.jpeg

They got real competitive tension. That “old school” rivalry between them dudes is very real. The stuff that people claim doesn’t exist in the nba anymore, does with these cats specifically. Peep the Steph/Bill Simmons pod, and some other Bron interviews.

But these dudes been respected each other. There’s a Bron, KD, Steph and Kyrie dynamic that’s multi layered. But they been respected each other. One day, they will talk about it all on nba tv or some ****.

Ain't as deep as you make it. :lol:

Lebron's tweet kills a lot of what you say his agenda is. It's the usual competitive egos. Dudes wanna be the best. Dudes want credit.

They got real competitive tension. That “old school” rivalry between them dudes is very real. The stuff that people claim doesn’t exist in the nba anymore, does with these cats specifically. Peep the Steph/Bill Simmons pod, and some other Bron interviews.

But these dudes been respected each other. There’s a Bron, KD, Steph and Kyrie dynamic that’s multi layered. But they been respected each other. One day, they will talk about it all on nba tv or some ****.

That’s a fact though. I love the competitive nature, but real will always recognize real. So it’s undeniable

That Steph fit . He really ****** everything up after getting the jacket right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom