⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aytons pick and roll defense is worst than Kantners. He's going to get hunted in the playoffs. Its scary bD. He doesnt drop, he doesnt come up, he doesnt hedge, doesnt trap, doesnt switch, doesnt stay home, doesnt stop the roller, doesnt stop the ball, he just be in a spot doing none of the useful things. I cant even figure out what hes thinking or trying to do

Sooo are they blaming this solely on the NBA/All-Star Game or?

Feel like that's an average weekend in most major cities.
Yeah was gonna say. Looked like Atlanta had about 3 a week in 2020. Seems like a pretty normal weekend to me.

It’s not abnormal but most of those shootings happened downtown and when the violence spills into downtown that’s no bueno for any city.

meh...
We need a ball handler who can get his own shot or a big that can shoot.
Otto will be redundant and he’s often injured and out of shape.
Feel like Danny Green for Eric Gordon is sitting there for Morey's taking.

Of their eleven loses

8 are by five points or less

And another loss by 8 was in a OT game

Their record could be way better if they didn't blow a couple of games down the stretch.

My Suns are way more dangerous than people realize.
Same issue I have with Philly. I see 1 killer and then a bunch of dudes I don’t know about

how much of blake's physical regression has to do with him being on a terrible team? he's built from the same durability of AD, so health's never been on his side, but i could see him resurrecting himself the remainder of this season to get a decent contract next year
I think it has more to do with style play. Zion’s future.

Feel like Danny Green for Eric Gordon is sitting there for Morey's taking.
It’s only right that morey take back that contract he gave EG. Gordon is playing well so his contract doesn’t look as bad anymore.

LOL at this existing.
Mike put up 44 on 100% shooting against the Monstars and he's not the GOAT? FOH

I enjoyed it. The Steph-LeBron chemistry was too apparent, like when you see opposite sex friends who get along with each other better than their significant others. I dont know how it happens or where it leaves their current situation but it needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom