⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Norm Powell is better but you're just swinging for a one-year second-round exit with this. You COULD have in theory kept Trent by just matching whatever he got paid and biting the bullet on it if it ends up being an "overpay"

Trusting Powell over Trent in the playoffs for sure
Both want to get paid but I’m taking Powell his offensive game is better . Why they making us wait till the end for the lonzo news

Portland's not beating anybody playing defense even with Gary Trent. Trent is passable defensively but that's about it. They gotta try to work games into shootouts and just outscore folks.

Norm gives them a hell of a lot better shot at doing that.
They got the worst defense in the league even with Trent :lol:. They don't care about that

I mean Norm Powell is better but you're just swinging for a one-year second-round exit with this. You COULD have in theory kept Trent by just matching whatever he got paid and biting the bullet on it if it ends up being an "overpay"
They’d be swinging for one year second round exits with Trent as well.

But who is to say they would match GTJ? Maybe they would use this summer as an opportunity to re-evaluate

Thrill still here 🤝💯. NE ****

Gary had to go. I’m sorry, his regression and not being able to stay healthy was the last straw.

Im rey act a donkey of things shape up the way I want it too. Cuttin up

If that's the holudup, Lowry will be a Laker before the day is over.

Bron bout to call Pelinka NAOW.

So is Miami trying to decide between Lowry and Vic right now or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom